Mousasi says he’d beat Whittaker

Also, watch karyn bryant interview with mousasi before fight. That's where this whole cockroach thing came from- actually pretty funny[ which fairly certain mods know about]
I have thick skin and found it funny that you called me a cockroach because the rugby team I supported that night won and are called the cockroaches but dont dish it out and expect no push back. Anyway I think this is beating a dead horse. The horse being a Moose.

I have thick skin and found it funny that you called me a cockroach because the rugby team I supported that night won and are called the cockroaches but dont dish it out and expect no push back. Anyway I think this is beating a dead horse. The horse being a Moose.
And like I said 66 times:
We'll see how this all plays out with the 33 year old legend who probably shouldve walked away with his belt in a fight that couldve been scored either way against best bjj practitioner in game today who wore ALL the damage...... and a fight where the whole fight WAS NOT spent on ground.
That's all.

We'll see how this all plays out with the 33 year old legend who probably shouldve walked away with his belt in a fight that couldve been scored either way against best bjj practitioner in game today who wore ALL the damage...... and a fight where the whole fight WAS NOT spent on ground.
That's all.
Beating a dead Moose lol

He's defending you out of guilt and some sort of self-inflicted sense of obligation to you.

I wasn't trying to defend anyone. You two murdering each other is your own business. I'm just trying to keep this party going.

I mean, this could get to 50 pages with the way you two are going at it.

Go back to the tapes, genius.
Ok - its come to this . I ALLOW MODS TO BAN ONE OF US BASED ON WHAT WENT DOWN AND THE CONTEXT YOURE TAKING IT OUT OF. If this is allowed then I agree------ what say you ?
I've been a respected poster for quite sometime now. The guy with the dubs got involved and I brought something up from our past AND YOU GOT INVOLVED WITH SOME NASTY NASTY SHIT.AS A HUSBAND AND A FATHER - OF COURSE, I responded the way I did.

SO HOW ABOUT IT?? [ IF MODS are actually allowed to do such a thing and I'm pretty sure you typed in some ban - able stuff ].
You're changing the subject.

I asked you a simple question. Do you deny making death threats? Do you deny calling me a cockroach in our very first interaction?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

You're a well respected poster? Is that why you have ten thousand less likes than you have posts?

I'm rather relaxed bro.
You spam question marks and all caps, and say you'll put holes in people.

On a long list of adjectives that describe you "relaxed" is not one of them

That's all.
Best BJJ practitioner kek
You could truncate all of this into "Mousasi lost and I can't cope"

I wasn't trying to defend anyone. You two murdering each other is your own business. I'm just trying to keep this party going.

I mean, this could get to 50 pages with the way you two are going at it.
I would not call you impartial in this, you clearly favor him

Last edited:
You're changing the subject.

I asked you a simple question. Do you deny making death threats? Do you deny calling me a cockroach in our very first interaction?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

You're a well respected poster? Is that why you have ten thousand less likes than you have posts?
" likes" ..... you're an imbecile. I dont even know what my like count is nor do I care.
If I wanted likes, I'd be on here 1000 x a day with gifs at the beginning of every thread I could. In fact, i dont THINK I've ever posted one in the dozen years ive been on.Im glad you informed me of that cause being in the minority in this place means I'm doing something right( thank you).

Secondly, I did call you a cockroach and you obviously didnt watch kbryant interview with mousasi ( mma heat and then youd understand).

I said I'd a punch a hole through your face AFTER you involved yourself that had nothing to do with you or mma but another poster who said some deplorable things awhile back( non mma related) and I see hes almost gone from this site.

In fact ,I'll take the high road and apologize for calling you an imbecile at the top. In fact - let me be genuine. I apologize and I REALLY dont normally go as far as calling anyone anything ( for the most part. If someone takes a swipe at me followed by another then ...well .....)

God damn guys what’s going on in here

You spam question marks and all caps, and say you'll put holes in people.

On a long list of adjectives that describe you "relaxed" is not one of them

Best BJJ practitioner kek
You could truncate all of this into "Mousasi lost and I can't cope"

I would not call you impartial in this, you clearly favor him
Just for record ( and I know you'll have problem with this) but after watching fight several times, Gegard Mousasi shouldve retained title. The first judge had it right.
Lovato jr (who's no joke ) called it his masterpiece....ok. All he did was clinch Gegard up the fence and was successful in doing what he does but Gegard not only defended well but DIDNT HAVE TO GET out of one locked in sub by the 4th degree bjj ace......and he was able to get to feet.This wasnt the king mo fight where he spent the better part of 25 on his back.
Mousasi left cage without a scratch and his belt and Lovato left with a messed up face and gegards title.I can live with a draw but I scored it a tad different but I can also deduct a point from gegard so a draw is just.

Bottom line this thread is about the #3 ranked middleweight (at the time) being asked a question and he answered it and was quite respectful in that. I'd still put my money on gegard over robert. Styles make fights and if you think Saturday night changed my mind where I watched " a physically soft " mousasi defend as well as I saw anyone in mma against Lovato in his world ( and mousasi made a mess of lovato's face in his world) then you're sadly mistaken.

That's my opinion..... that's all I can say .
If Robert fought Lovato jr.IDK , maybe he gets to Raphael......maybe not.....maybe he gets Roberts back and he taps.IDK

" likes" ..... you're an imbecile. I dont even know what my like count is nor do I care.
If I wanted likes, I'd be on here 1000 x a day with gifs at the beginning of every thread I could. In fact, i dont THINK I've ever posted one in the dozen years ive been on.Im glad you informed me of that cause being in the minority in this place means I'm doing something right( thank you).

Secondly, I did call you a cockroach and you obviously didnt watch kbryant interview with mousasi ( mma heat and then youd understand).

I said I'd a punch a hole through your face AFTER you involved yourself that had nothing to do with you or mma but another poster who said some deplorable things awhile back( non mma related) and I see hes almost gone from this site.

In fact ,I'll take the high road and apologize for calling you an imbecile at the top. In fact - let me be genuine. I apologize and I REALLY dont normally go as far as calling anyone anything ( for the most part. If someone takes a swipe at me followed by another then ...well .....)

If you call yourself well respected and then I point out the disparity between your posts and likes, it's kind of stupid to then say you don't care about being liked/respected. If you didn't care you wouldn't have brought it up. You're just saying shit and then doubling back on it.

As for WHY you insulted me, I don't care what your rationalizations are. I realize you view yourself as some messiah of the forums but the plain and simple fact is you initiated your conversation with me by directly insulting me. Then you threatened me. I've never spoken to you, ever. You quoted something I said, something that wasn't directed at you, got your feelings hurt, and insulted me.

And there's no way around it. You can conjure up whatever qualifications or rationalizations you want but I don't care. That's not what I was asking for.

THEN you went and made it personal and started invoking various familial nuances, either to try and make yourself seem more of an authority or just to make yourself feel good.

And finally you started shitting yourself when I pointed it out and started using it against you, to the point where you try to get others to either argue on your behalf, or invite a mod to finish a battle you started.

Now you can whine and cry and try and circle around through logical rabbitholes until you lose yourself, but you're not fooling anyone else. The plain and simple fact that things would have gone better for you if you hadn't just lashed out when you felt insecure about Mousasi, which is the core of all this.

If you call yourself well respected and then I point out the disparity between your posts and likes, it's kind of stupid to then say you don't care about being liked/respected. If you didn't care you wouldn't have brought it up. You're just saying shit and then doubling back on it.

As for WHY you insulted me, I don't care what your rationalizations are. I realize you view yourself as some messiah of the forums but the plain and simple fact is you initiated your conversation with me by directly insulting me. Then you threatened me. I've never spoken to you, ever. You quoted something I said, something that wasn't directed at you, got your feelings hurt, and insulted me.

And there's no way around it. You can conjure up whatever qualifications or rationalizations you want but I don't care. That's not what I was asking for.

THEN you went and made it personal and started invoking various familial nuances, either to try and make yourself seem more of an authority or just to make yourself feel good.

And finally you started shitting yourself when I pointed it out and started using it against you, to the point where you try to get others to either argue on your behalf, or invite a mod to finish a battle you started.

Now you can whine and cry and try and circle around through logical rabbitholes until you lose yourself, but you're not fooling anyone else. The plain and simple fact that things would have gone better for you if you hadn't just lashed out when you felt insecure about Mousasi, which is the core of all this.
Dude - as usual, that obviously went over your head. I read a few sentences in and I'm done with you. I took the W last night as you ran with tail tucked between your legs.
It's over. There is no re-match clause so you can say whatever you want. I WONT BE RESPONDING as you take things to yet a different category.

I tried to be nice and explain but I'll take my W , take the advice of other sherdoggers and just walk away.

Oh - some advice - this is not a popularity contest you tool.

Have fun cause you'll be posting and I ain't reading.

That felt good.

Dude - as usual, that obviously went over your head. I read a few sentences in and I'm done with you. I took the W last night as you ran with tail tucked between your legs.
It's over. There is no re-match clause so you can say whatever you want. I WONT BE RESPONDING as you take things to yet a different category.

I tried to be nice and explain but I'll take my W , take the advice of other sherdoggers and just walk away.

Oh - some advice - this is not a popularity contest you tool.

Have fun cause you'll be posting and I ain't reading.

That felt good.

You don't even know how to read so I'm not sure I see the utility in bragging about not reading what I said.

I know you read what I wrote, what you mean to say is you have no answer to it. And I already knew that.

Again, retracing your spat here is simple- you overreacted and insulted, and when Mousasi lost you got even more defensive and sensitive, resorting to threats. You try and worm your way around it but you've been quoted too many times to deny.

You don't have a W. You have autism.

This entire time you've prided yourself as being some sort of eloquent debater but you have no answer, so you lose. That's how arguing works.

And all because you started a fight without the tools to fight it.

Last edited:
If moose can't jab your face off he won't be able to do much to you consistently.

Back