Mousasi says he’d beat Whittaker

Oh - you're so funny.
I already put me belt away and canister.
This is pure comedy now.
See you don't even have anything to say. You can't even grasp the nature of that insult.

All you can do at this point is pretend that you actually like the beatdown? What a cuck

See you don't even have anything to say. You can't even grasp the nature of that insult.

All you can do at this point is pretend that you actually like the beatdown? What a cuck
I ve been pretty thorough ABOUT TOPIC AT HAND. Theres not much more for me to defend. You're the one talking about someone's wife and kids[ being the ultimate keyboard warrior].

seriously pretty fucked up.

I ve been pretty thorough ABOUT TOPIC AT HAND. Theres not much more for me to defend. You're the one talking about someone's wife and kids.

seriously pretty fucked up.
You have nothing to defend.

Mousasi lost. He couldn't compete in UFC so he decided to go for easy mode in Bellator and he couldn't even do that.

What's fucked up is calling people cockroaches and threatening people's lives.

You really have no answer for that, do you? And that's the crux of the matter. You SAY now that all you've been doing is talking about Mousasi. But that's an outright falsehood. He lost and you got triggered so you started sperging out. But now that your asshole is burning you're trying to backpedal and act like we're the ones who took it this route.

It was you. You think the problem is everyone else but the problem is you. You're the one who got personal with it. You're the one who decided to insult. You're the one who can't handle it when it's thrown back at you. You're the one who tried to use your kids as some sort of shield, or to give your shitty argumentation artificial weight. And of course now, predictably you whine and moan about the fallout of an unrelated element that you decided to incorporate into the discussion.

At exactly what point do you take responsibility for anything? At what point do you just stop and realize how backwards you are, and how flimsy your stance is?

Never. Because you're stubborn. Because you believe that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Your retort will be "Lol write a novel." You won't consider. You won't think about what I've said. It will continue to crash upon your thick skull like a wave on an unmoving rock. Because you're retarded.

I can't believe this has almost gotten to 40 pages. Lol, this is hilarious.

You say you'd do all kinds of things but you won't draw an actual line in the sand. If you were serious you would have offered to meet up at any place of my choosing so we could fight.

Oh, fucking lol. Organizing to fight on a karate forum. You know people are getting triggered when it comes to this point. Love it.

Mousasi lost. He couldn't compete in UFC so he decided to go for easy mode in Bellator and he couldn't even do that.

You really have no answer for that, do you? And that's the crux of the matter. You SAY now that all you've been doing is talking about Mousasi. But that's an outright falsehood. He lost and you got triggered so you started sperging out. But now that your asshole is burning you're trying to backpedal and act like we're the ones who took it this route.

It was you. You think the problem is everyone else but the problem is you. You're the one who got personal with it. You're the one who decided to insult. You're the one who can't handle it when it's thrown back at you. You're the one who tried to use your kids as some sort of shield, or to give your shitty argumentation artificial weight. And of course now, predictably you whine and moan about the fallout of an unrelated element that you decided to incorporate into the discussion.

At exactly what point do you take responsibility for anything? At what point do you just stop and realize how backwards you are, and how flimsy your stance is?

Never. Because you're stubborn. Because you believe that you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Your retort will be "Lol write a novel." You won't consider. You won't think about what I've said. It will continue to crash upon your thick skull like a wave on an unmoving rock. Because you're retarded.

Whoa, son. Took the gloves well and truly off I see.

also, lol write a novel.

I can't believe this has almost gotten to 40 pages. Lol, this is hilarious.

Oh, fucking lol. Organizing to fight on a karate forum. You know people are getting triggered when it comes to this point. Love it.
Dude. He said he would murder me. He said he'd kill me, and at another point he said he'd shoot me. I'm just calling out his bullshit. I'm not challenging him to a fight. I'm saying he wouldn't, because he's a chicken shit.

What in the holy fuck ????
I'm not going to repeat his very successful run under zuffa[ 12-3,] and how it ended ( first fighter to leave top promotion on 5 fight massacre streak IN HISTORY).
IM not going to repeat my initial post of my God given opinion of styles and how I'd bet gegatd.
I've said it thousand times.
The rest of the book you wrote is not only not accurate but YOUR HANG UP not mine.

What in the holy fuck ????
I'm not going to repeat his very successful run under zuffa[ 12-3,] and how it ended ( first fighter to leave top promotion on 5 fight massacre streak IN HISTORY).
IM not going to repeat my initial post of my God given opinion of styles and how I'd bet gegatd.
I've said it thousand times.
The rest of the book you wrote is not only not accurate but YOUR HANG UP not mine.
I can't remember, which title does Mousasi hold right now? Is it Bellator? or UFC? I can't remember.

The rest of my book?

Are you denying that you made death threats? Are you denying that you insulted back at the beginning of this thread?

Dude. He said he would murder me. He said he'd kill me, and at another point he said he'd shoot me. I'm just calling out his bullshit. I'm not challenging him to a fight. I'm saying he wouldn't, because he's a chicken shit.
He knows what went down, how and why.
He has something called " principles ".I promised not to involve him and held my word until now and I apologize for that.

He knows what went down, how and why.
He has something called " principles ".I promised not to involve him and held my word until now and I apologize for that.
He's defending you out of guilt and some sort of self-inflicted sense of obligation to you.
And you're invoking it because you're unable to stand on your own legs. So you're using him as a smoke screen to get extra words in against me.

I can't remember, which title does Mousasi hold right now? Is it Bellator? or UFC? I can't remember.

The rest of my book?

Are you denying that you made death threats? Are you denying that you insulted back at the beginning of this thread?
Go back to the tapes, genius.
Ok - its come to this . I ALLOW MODS TO BAN ONE OF US BASED ON WHAT WENT DOWN AND THE CONTEXT YOURE TAKING IT OUT OF. If this is allowed then I agree------ what say you ?
I've been a respected poster for quite sometime now. The guy with the dubs got involved and I brought something up from our past AND YOU GOT INVOLVED WITH SOME NASTY NASTY SHIT.AS A HUSBAND AND A FATHER - OF COURSE, I responded the way I did.

SO HOW ABOUT IT?? [ IF MODS are actually allowed to do such a thing and I'm pretty sure you typed in some ban - able stuff ].

He's defending you out of guilt and some sort of self-inflicted sense of obligation to you.
And you're invoking it because you're unable to stand on your own legs. So you're using him as a smoke screen to get extra words in against me.
Here we go..... let the mods do their thing .
I'm in . How about you?

Go back to the tapes, genius.
Ok - its come to this . I ALLOW MODS TO BAN ONE OF US BASED ON WHAT WENT DOWN AND THE CONTEXT YOURE TAKING IT OUT OF. If this is allowed then I agree------ what say you ?
I've been a respected poster for quite sometime now. The guy with the dubs got involved and I brought something up from our past AND YOU GOT INVOLVED WITH SOME NASTY NASTY SHIT.AS A HUSBAND AND A FATHER - OF COURSE, I responded the way I did.

SO HOW ABOUT IT?? [ IF MODS are actually allowed to do such a thing and I'm pretty sure you typed in some ban - able stuff ].
Neither of you should be banned. You just need to calm down a bit Franklin. Its just Sherdog remember.

Neither of you should be banned. You just need to calm down a bit Franklin. Its just Sherdog remember.
Also, watch karyn bryant interview with mousasi before fight. That's where this whole cockroach thing came from- actually pretty funny[ which fairly certain mods know about]

Back