Mousasi 's corner / team :

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You all failed this man. First off, I dont even know what to say of the rather " soft physically mousasi" on Saturday .I haven't seen that mousasi in years but that could be for a number of reasons that will probably be kept in house. As far as Saturday night goes, that man should NOT OF WALKED OUT OF THAT ARENA WITHOUT HIS TITLE.

I mean ,ok - he obviously lost first round but defended well agsinst 4th degree black belt ace.What the f%$k was going on after a very uneventful 2nd round. After Lovato did very little / next to nothing, Mousasi at least matched output in final minute with some jabs and hooks. You guys certainly shouldve postured verbiage towards judges and told Gegard either 10-10 or maybe even your round being its mma and not polaris ...and you're the champ.

Mousasi won round 3 ( no 10-8s - silly I admit).

What the f"%k was that in round 4? A traditional 10-8 maybe not ONLY because Lovato was getting faced pushed in and was just flopping on back and while standing was just circling/running until Mousasi caught up with him and dropped him. You guys shouldve been screaming for a 10-8 and telling Gegard at start of 5th that yes - go win round but we're looking at a draw anyway if not. I know mousasi was disappointed with 5th round ( where Lovato got him in body triangle but couldn't even get arm across/under neck with those long limbs locked in.His only "offense" came in the way of some innocuous hammer fists that obviously did nothing as,again, mousasi didnt have a scratch on him) .

What exactly were you telling this guy after fight ? He tosses water bottle in disgust . Are you fucking kidding me ?

One judge got it right and as far as I'm concerned, Gegard Mousasi did not " lose a fight" Saturday night. I have to listen to Luke Thomas today as if Lovato went in their and mousasi had no answers to his elite above elite ground game.

Anyways, a pretty beat up Lovato called it his ""masterpiece " I know- I know little to nothing compared to Lovato and bjj but that was an mma title fight and I do have a set of eye balls.props to the one judge and an " F" to gegards corner and an "F" to mousasi for his body language.

My final mousasi rant till next fight.
Sorry for you guys who disagree.

Back