Mousasi next fight?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Bisping? would be a pretty big fight, but it might take a while before bisping can fight again. Even tho he won, Anderson did a lot a damage to his face... UFC 200 maybe?
Derek Brunson? He is on a 4 fight winning streak.
If not, another Vet on a winning streak ? ex: Marquardt, Camozzi, Herman
Maybe on the Rotterdam card? would be awesome for the Co-main in is home Country!

who's your pick?

I would like for him to rematch Urijah Hall, he seems so fired up about that fight that i think it would be interesting to see a "awaken" Mousasi.

I would like for him to rematch Urijah Hall, he seems so fired up about that fight that i think it would be interesting to see a "awaken" Mousasi.
Great fight any outcome is good in my book...he either gets knocked cold again or he actually tries to impose himself on an opponent and show those great kickboxing skills more aggressively.

Bisping or Vitor....and we all know Belfort doesnt want Mousasi on top of him...
Shame...,a flukey 8 seconds in Japan back in September and Gegard should be riding a 4 fight win streak into a title eliminator..

Yeah, MouSassy likes fighting the old guys. Far be it for him to call out someone his age.
Funny, Gegard Mousasi is one of the few fighters that has NEVER refused a fight.Has answered yes whether injured or taking a change of opponent very close to fight night,

Great fight any outcome is good in my book...he either gets knocked cold again or he actually tries to impose himself on an opponent and show those great kickboxing skills more aggressively.
Oh God, here we go again.Mousasi was m never "knocked cold" from anyone....including U.Hall.He scored a tko where Gegard was in deep shit but never even close to being "out"

Hall was calling out Brunson for UFC 197. . I dont think he wants to face Mousasi again. He knows the chances are against him on a rematch and will settle the record straight.

Moose should wait for a higher ranked guy to get available. The best chance is Bisping but he would have to wait.

If not some people were saying that Anderson wants a fight asap. Why not?

Back