Mousasi - never a scratch?

Ik actually give him the most chance out of all MW against Anderson Silva.
Bones will probably outpower him...

oh my god, here we go with Shogun/Mousasi nuthuggary. I want this kid to get a fight in the UFC, so we can get a real measurement of his skills.

Can we place a moratorium on calling people "kid"?? The guy is like 27 or 28 years old and isn't a rookie in the sport or something. Unless you are like 75, you really should not be calling him that. Dana White does this all the time too, it's patronizing and extremely annoying.

Can we place a moratorium on calling people "kid"?? The guy is like 27 or 28 years old and isn't a rookie in the sport or something. Unless you are like 75, you really should not be calling him that. Dana White does this all the time too, it's patronizing and extremely annoying.

Indeed, this 'kid' has more fights under his belt then 90% of the current UFC fighters

He has outstanding defense on the feet and on the ground (ex: King Mo is a vicious GnPer yet he couldn't do squat in Gegard's guard) thanks to his refined techniques and instincts

This.

oh my god, here we go with Shogun/Mousasi nuthuggary. I want this kid to get a fight in the UFC, so we can get a real measurement of his skills.

What, 38 MMA fights outside the UFC, only losing 3 times and yet he somehow needs to be in the UFC to be able to get a "real measure" his skills!? You've downed too much koolaid man...

Hint: there are world class fighters outside the UFC. Your comment makes it sound like that anyone outside the UFC is a "nobody"

Not saying he's going to come in and win the title, but any experienced MMA fan should be able to see that he's easily "UFC-caliber".

Haha we've got a ton of measurements. Mo + Kyotaro + Jacare + Hunt + Babalu + Soko + Musashi + Kyle + Manhoef + Lombard etc etc

Reality continues past the UFC and Mousasi has a wealth of experience to gauge where he's at.

wrong thread.

Mousasi looked quite weird prior to the takedown/TKO, I thought he was going to get put to sleep.

UFC is a whole different league, he should be carefull, cant wait to see him wear the belt

Mousasi's one hell of a talent. His "draw" vs Jardine was a bit unfortunate but when he's on, he's really on. Can't wait to see how he does against the beasts in the UFC 205 division. Lots of fun matchups to be made, that's for sure.

He's just that good on the feet. Even in his K-1 fights he took pretty much zero damage.

his guard is very good too

king mo couldnt really utilize gnp and mousasi and looked very messed up after the fight

163ca9071ed7550ab1d97c4e58092f79.jpg

mousasi did more damage to king mo in his guard

I agree,i never understood it.I don't think he will do too well in the UFC especially with that TDD.

I don't mean to discredit him as what you've said is true, and with that many fights there's no denying it's impressive, but he is most certainly gonna get touched real soon. He's about to get a HUGE step up in competition, and it will be interesting to see how he fares. My guess is not terribly well, but we will see.

I hope he has an Anderson-like transition to the UFC. If he puts the hard work in and puts it all in the cage, he can no doubt be champ.

He reminds me of a young Shogun. If he can ever get a fire lit under his ass he could beat anyone standing. But for some reason every couple fights it looks like he doesn't even care to be in the ring.

There nothing alike, young Shogun was a unrefined and some what sloppy relentless brawler, who relied heavily on stomps and soccer kicks.

I want this kid to get a fight in the UFC, so we can get a real measurement of his skills.

I agree,i never understood it.I don't think he will do too well in the UFC especially with that TDD.

The UFC is the measuring stick.... that is why Ed Herman won 3 straight fights in the UFC and then got his ass handed to him by Jacare. It is also why no other UFC fighter appeared at the final Strikeforce show. They weren't scared of losing... it just wasn't a good "measuring stick". Same way the WEC was not quite the measuring stick... oh wait, those guys have torn ass in the UFC just like a lot of Strikeforce guys have.

Is there ANY way possible that we can somehow stop children from posting stupid shit on the internet. I know, there probably isn't any legitimate "age verification" but come on, kids say the dumbest shit.

Mousasi's head movement is sick, his boxing technique amongst the best in MMA.

Back