" Mousasi is the best MW in the world Durrr durr "

I had it a draw. With 10-8 4th round. I hope he gets a rematch

I can't beliiieeeeve it bet on that lazy Dutch sonofabitch!!! Talking about "I'll finish him by round 2" lmao

Broke 2 parlsys cost me 700 big ones. Triggered!!!

Oh well lessons must be learnt should of just stick with UFC picks wow hes only beaten Rory who is a WW really
Rory is a WW who is on the downside of his career. He drew a 150 year old Fitch and he looked horrible against Lima. He left the UFC on a 2 fight losing streak including getting his face/nose mangled by Robbie. I have to agree with Dana here.

I thought Schlemenko beat Mousasi also. Mousasi is a very good fighter, not a great fighter.
If you thought Schlemenko beat him, you don't know how to score a fight.

A lot of guys could lose a controversial decision to Lovato, the guy is no scrub.

Moose still pieces up Robert Whittaker.

Anyone who believed Mousasi was even close to the best MW was blinded by UFC hate. Moose has always been good, but never great. Would have been an excellent gate keeper had he stayed in the UFC.

Lost to another steroid cheat, Mousasi is #2 GOAT clean fighter after Bisping. <28>

This forum went almost as retarded as the Heavies did last night. For shame!

Moose has always been a really good and most of his fights have been entertaining. He just had a handful of annoying irrational fans around here that claim he's unbeatable.

oh shut up.

Moose doesn't even care about MMA any more.

Gotta love that excuses. My fighter doesn't care about MMA any more so it doesn't count when he loses...

Dude looked like he ate prime Ubereem. Props to him if he tests clean.

I think you need to take another look at Ubereem. He went from a skinny LHW to a guy who cut from 280 with low body fat and looked more intimidating than Brock Lesnar. And don't forget the telltale puffy face.

The only similarity is that both he and Lovato are in a Coker org and neither has been busted...

The UFC haters can't have it both ways. You either have to conclude:
1) Mousasi must not have been the GOAT-ish fighter his fans thought since he lost to a 35-year old with only 9 MMA fights.

2) For its faults, the UFC is on to something with USADA. Bellator is run by the same guy who ran Strikeforce...an org that included Barnett, Bigfoot, Werdum and a ridiculous version of Overeem...and none of them failed any tests under Coker. All of them were busted in the UFC, some pre-USADA.

If you thought Schlemenko beat him, you don't know how to score a fight.

A lot of guys could lose a controversial decision to Lovato, the guy is no scrub.

Moose still pieces up Robert Whittaker.
I watched the fight again. I hadn't seen it in a long time. Moose won but not impressively.

UFC doesn't have the best fighters in the world and the only time they ever did was the small gap between Pride folding and Strikeforce picking up steam. If you believe otherwise you are a victim of marketing.

20141005095151_IMG_9108.JPG

rafael-lovato-legacy-fc-54.jpg
Okay. Do we all agree that this mofo is on some shit?

Back