" Mousasi is the best MW in the world Durrr durr "

Mousasi was in a 8 winning streak.. Wonder how much did you have to wait to make this shit thread.

giphy.gif

MMA is a sport and sometimes in sports the better guy loses. Just because a guy loses doesn't mean he isn't good anymore.

Lol he was always overatted.when will people learn?

bellator-223london-results-mousasi-vs-lovato-jr-streaming-playbyplay-updates_1.jpg

There was a reason why he could never get a belt in UFC
Raphael is legit, and I'm not just saying that because we trained together. The guy didn't even look good tonight compared to what he can do.

white belt quality thread, TS.

the whole 'so-and-so was overrated' immediately following a loss is so tired...

white belt quality thread, TS.

the whole 'so-and-so was overrated' immediately following a loss is so tired...

me along with other sensible posters have always been saying he is overrated.

You can't tell Mousasi fans anything.. They are the most illogical and stubborn out of any fighter's fans

Has Lovato ever actually been popped for anything or is it just the moose nut huggers being upset?

oh shut up.

Moose doesn't even care about MMA any more. Especially not a Bellator belt. He cares about $$$. Not to mention the fact that his opponent is on one of the most extremely effective supplement stacks in the history of MMA. Shit would make prime Ubereem blush.

Moose is still NATTY GOAT
Dude looked like he ate prime Ubereem. Props to him if he tests clean.

Has Lovato ever actually been popped for anything or is it just the moose nut huggers being upset?
Dude are you even serious? Blind? Delusional? Never been in a gym? What is it?

before:
20141005095151_IMG_9108.JPG

after:
Bellator-London-weigh-in-Gegard-Mousasi-vs-Rafael-Lovato-Jr.jpg

I cant believe this far along into the sport people are still this delusional. I guess you were one of the hundreds on here swearing on your mums life that Ubereem was clean too, just because he hadn't popped yet.

hes in BELLATOR, bro. its pretty easy to not pop when you arent under USADA.

props to him, he beat a great fighter. but lets not pretend all things were equal in this fight.

it should be a crime that Lovato and Costa dont share their COMPLETELY NATTY workout routine that allows them to make these kinds of jaw dropping transformations

paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

source.gif

Last edited:
"Yoo know, I doo this fight and I doo my best to fight hard. Nooobody really seem to give a fook what I doo, it's yoo know, very deefeecult to be deesrespected like this so I call up Dana, und I tell him and his fooking boold head, I go to Bellator now."

--Gegard Mousasi

400_Gegard_Mousasi.0.0.jpg

Not 100% of the time GSP/Serra
Sokoudjou/Lil Nog Shogun/Griffin ect.
Sera, Judo Terry, and Griffin were all better those nights. That's the one thing competition proves. It's sad so many people don't understand that.

This. Non-american, has a very padded resume (fanboys want quantity, not quality), has built his reputation outside the UFC... the pattern remains the same.

It's like a good portion of mma fans feel that they have to pick some "underground" fighter to prove their fandom and then the hype rolls on from there. Mousasi is definitely good... but his wrestling has always been a giant flaw

It’s also a common pattern of UFC shills to dismiss fighters for the exact same reasons you claim others gravitate towards them.

It’s also a pattern of the casual to lament non brand exclusive fans bringing up “underground” fighters not fed to them by duh UFC.

It’s also a typical UFC shill tactic to make Mousasi losing in Bellator about what it says about Mousasi rather than the undefeated guy who just beat him. The logic is that one of the best in the world outside the UFC I guess died and seemingly the man who beat him doesn’t enter the discussion

It’s also a common pattern for MMA fans in general to act like everything a fighter has done or will do is for shit because of one loss. As if Mousasi hasn’t been through this before.

Dude are you even serious? Blind? Delusional? Never been in a gym? What is it?

before:
20141005095151_IMG_9108.JPG

after:
Bellator-London-weigh-in-Gegard-Mousasi-vs-Rafael-Lovato-Jr.jpg

I cant believe this far along into the sport people are still this delusional. I guess you were one of the hundreds on here swearing on your mums life that Ubereem was clean too, just because he hadn't popped yet.

hes in BELLATOR, bro. its pretty easy to not pop when you arent under USADA.

props to him, he beat a great fighter. but lets not pretend all things were equal in this fight.

it should be a crime that Lovato and Costa dont share their COMPLETELY NATTY workout routine that allows them to make these kinds of jaw dropping transformations

paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

source.gif

You’re hyping up USADA saying that since they aren’t in Bellator, Lovato can be huge.. and then you discredit them at the very end of the post.

Last edited:
You’re hyping up USADA saying they’ll at since they aren’t in Bellator, Lovato can be huge.. and then you discredit them at the very end of the post.
The GF's fake titties were also huge.

Back