Mousasi is coming for that belt.

Mousasi has always been one of my favorite fighters. Been following him since dream, but he really has no chance with weidman. I mean he lost to king Mo, and I think Weidman would wrestle him for all 5 rounds.

again don't post ignorance, Mousasi didn't care for wrestling before the Mo fight, inwhich he was fighting a Mo that was using peds, bet on it. After the Mo fight you can see him transitioning into a more wrestling base style. The jardine fight was the biggest wtf in mma history, also Rampage and Chuck (who lost) was getting there asses kicked by Jardine. A Mousasi whos healthy and in fighting prime is almost impossible to beat.

Lmao at Sexyama having world-class striking.

I don't think he has a BB in jujitsu either.

I kidding!NOPE they are both not WORLD CLASS strikers Saucy has 1 ko of a current UFC level fighter (Jacare)and that was with an up kick if I remember correctly.He is a very good striker for sure but almost no one in the ufc should be called world class.If you are a legit judo black belt or a high level ncaa wrestler than a black belt should only take a couple years to earn at most

I think Mousasi would do better than some think vs Weidman.

He is very durable, has a great ground game and good striking.

I kidding!NOPE they are both not WORLD CLASS strikers Saucy has 1 ko of a current UFC level fighter (Jacare)and that was with an up kick if I remember correctly.He is a very good striker for sure but almost no one in the ufc should be called world class.If you are a legit judo black belt or a high level ncaa wrestler than a black belt should only take a couple years to earn at most

Someone needs to watch more of his fights.

Do the homework, son.

I don't understand why people think Weidman is The shit. I agree that he is a great fighter, all around cool/classy dude and beat a 38 yr old Silva.... but folks already talk like the man is GOAT.

IMO, He is a great fighter with potential at this point, nothing more.

It's silly to try and dispute the skills and prowess of fighters such as Aldo, Fedor, GSP, fighters who have truly reigned and proven themselves. But Weidman? Hold on to that title for a few years and then I'll change my opinion.

Hoping he welcomes Anderson back if he's really going to try and make a return

Weidman would kill him.

Mousasi loses to Machida, then beats a guy who he was completely tailor made to beat, and now he's the number 1 contender?

Get out of here. Mousasi fans are ridiculous.

your ridiculous what did weidman do to get title shot you tweettwat. he fucken barely beat munoz..

I think Mousasi would do better than some think vs Weidman.

He is very durable, has a great ground game and good striking.

his striking is wayyyyy ahead of weidmans..

Wasn't Moose supposed to KO Machida by round 2?...at least that's what all his fans said.

Wasn't Moose supposed to KO Machida by round 2?...at least that's what all his fans said.

lol moose was on a long lay off torn acl buddy.. have anyone comeback from that injury and let them fight machida and see what happens... by the way that fight was closer then most people think

your ridiculous what did weidman do to get title shot you tweettwat. he fucken barely beat munoz..

Yeah, early stoppage IMO. Munoz was about to make a comeback.

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/12/weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif[/IMG

munoz was hurt before that fight plus most of those punches where back of the head and it came from a lucky elbow thrown

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/12/weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif[/IMG

munoz was hurt before that fight plus most of those punches where back of the head and it came from a lucky elbow thrown[/QUOTE]

"Lucky" :rolleyes:

Barley lost???? Machida 50-45.... That's not even close bro :|

more like 49-46 but it was way closer than that would make you believe, Machida won 4 rounds but the rounds were still close.

But either way, getting out pointed by Machida is far from evidence someone can't win the title, it's not like other people fight like Machida or that Machida isn't one of the best.

Back