Mousasi is coming for that belt.

I think Mousasi can make a run at a title shot at MW. I'm not saying he would destroy everyone but he's definitely a good fighter.

This! I think MW right now is a division like LHW might have been without Jones in it. There are a lot of guys who on a given night may beat anyone else.

We saw the LHW title change from Rampage to Griffin to Evans to Machida to Shogun in a relatively short period of time. MW has a lot of fighters like that right now. Certainly Weidman is a good fighter but he hasn't proven he's the MW Jon Jones yet and lots of people are predicting Machida beats him.

Why do u guys think weidman beats him

Absolute beast on the mat that ragdolled Anderson, has power in his hands, and was proficient enough in the stand up to hold his own on the feet against Anderson. I highly doubt Mousasi would be able to stuff his takedowns the way he did Munoz, who is terrible at transitioning into takedowns.

Munoz was a top 5 guy then on a win streak and since then he has gotten destroyed a couple of times and Weidman was undefeated and there wasn't a lot of contenders lined up!You are aware that the Spider got his title shot from beating Chris Leban right?
Well machida did get his title shot off Munoz but Munoz having 1 win is in no way a win streak IMO

Absolute beast on the mat that ragdolled Anderson, has power in his hands, and was proficient enough in the stand up to hold his own on the feet against Anderson. I highly doubt Mousasi would be able to stuff his takedowns the way he did Munoz, who is terrible at transitioning into takedowns.

I put the over/under at 3 TD for Weidman, and I'd be inclined to take the under.

Munoz was a top 5 guy then on a win streak and since then he has gotten destroyed a couple of times and Weidman was undefeated and there wasn't a lot of contenders lined up!You are aware that the Spider got his title shot from beating Chris Leban right?

Your leben remark only further proves the dudes point. Wow anyway yeah moose is a boss

Saucy can on any given night be a mw title worthy fighter but I will never be able to have faith in him after the King Mo and Jardine fights.The Moose from the Jardine fight wouldnt last a round with Weidman and anyone that dissagrees is SMOKIN.On his absolute best he could be LHW CHAMP!He is basically Belfort

I don't understand some people..

So now beating someone for every minute of a fight and finishing them brutally twice.....counts as two accidnets. OK good to know. I guess Weidman being a horrible stylistic nightmare for Anderson was an "accident" too :icon_conf

you dumb fucks amaze me. A few people and fighters such as GSP, who actually watch fights not just hug nutts, predicted Weidman to not only beat, but finish Anderson. So he goes out and does it not once, but twice and you dummies just refuse to accept it.

Incredible.

Rant and cuss all you want. Weidman is going down on July 5th - mark my words.

Your leben remark only further proves the dudes point. Wow anyway yeah moose is a boss

No it does not.You wouldnt get a title shot for beating Leban right now just like you wouldnt get one beating Munoz and before you say that Machida did he didnt he got one because Belfort lost his for TRT use and Sauce rhymes with boss not a coincidence!

Moosesaucy has the goat nicknames. lmao.

Back