Mousasi is coming for that belt.

Mousasi learnt how to be bad ass from his days in Pride where people were real fighter- no wraslers, no point fighters, no duckers- he is also Judo and trained with Fedor. Also he fights HW if need be- he is also k1 if you ask him to. Hope he can beat the UFC!!!

Mousasi, Weidman, Edgar and McGregor, worst fan bases ever.

He'll be a player in the 185 division... Some good match ups await him

I love mouse but my goodness weidman would destroy him, I wouldn't even watch to watch that destruction

I think his best bet of getting title is Machida beating Chris then mousasi beating machida

That's because Sherdog is a collection of individuals with different opinions.

Says the guy who just shit on the opinion of others in another post.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Says the guy who just shit on the opinion of others in another post.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Shitting on a an opinion is an opinion. You are in fact the one shitting out of both sides of your mouth.

As long as Weidman and Machida are at the top of the division, I doubt he gets the belt. Mousasi fans are once again going to be touting him as the second coming of MMA after this.

I love mouse but my goodness weidman would destroy him, I wouldn't even watch to watch that destruction

I think his best bet of getting title is Machida beating Chris then mousasi beating machida

I can't wait for Machida to beat Weidman. Weidman is a great wrestler but not experienced enough for the Dragon's prowess. Dude does not have enough arsenal in his game to top Machida.

Both Dragon and Dreamcatcher finished Munoz under a round. It took the Weid Man two. Also, Weidman's resume is way too short to have proven anything - the Silva fight wasn't all that great.

Mousasi has always been one of my favorite fighters. Been following him since dream, but he really has no chance with weidman. I mean he lost to king Mo, and I think Weidman would wrestle him for all 5 rounds.

Mousasi has always been one of my favorite fighters. Been following him since dream, but he really has no chance with weidman. I mean he lost to king Mo, and I think Weidman would wrestle him for all 5 rounds.

That was an accident, just like how Weidman beat Silva.

That was an accident, just like how Weidman beat Silva.

So now beating someone for every minute of a fight and finishing them brutally twice.....counts as two accidnets. OK good to know. I guess Weidman being a horrible stylistic nightmare for Anderson was an "accident" too :icon_conf

you dumb fucks amaze me. A few people and fighters such as GSP, who actually watch fights not just hug nutts, predicted Weidman to not only beat, but finish Anderson. So he goes out and does it not once, but twice and you dummies just refuse to accept it.

Incredible.

Shitting on a an opinion is an opinion. You are in fact the one shitting out of both sides of your mouth.

I'd be much more receptive if there was actual thought put into the dig.

"Mousasi fans are the worst" is hardly in-depth criticism.

Back