Mousasi giving shout out to Sherdog

Lol moose you should be more grateful. Half of sherdog posters worship you

I wonder if he posts here. I remember back in the day when fighters posted on Sherdog under their full names. Trolling took care of that …

lovato-back.jpg

Brazillians gonna Brazillian.
That second pic looks like an attainable body with hard work. Oh that’s right every time moose loses it’s because of steroids.....lol

That second pic looks like an attainable body with hard work. Oh that’s right every time moose loses it’s because of steroids.....lol

at least its not because he has a glass jaw like Machida lmao

I’ve trained with Rafael for 12 years now and what people are not realizing is that old pic of Rafael is from after he tore his peck off the bone and was completely inactive and unable to do any training at all for close to a full year. He literally sat in a chair that moved his arm up and down slowly for 9 months. If you go look at old pics of Lovato before that one he was jacked and ripped as well. He’s been doing this his entire life. He lost all of that during the injury and then got it back after getting back to training for a couple of years.

Drunk Gerard Mousasaux is funny. Stay off the shitdog if you aren't prepared for a face full of shit

I haven't seen post your referring to and just for record- gegard echoed everything I've said about machida fight. I had machida winning 48-47 in close fight ( and mousasi not aware he outsruck lyoto 66-35) at grease gate. Mousasi s first fight back at 185 in several years AND COM8NG OFF ACL TEARS. Machida won significant strike battle and 5th round in close fight.
It's ok- 46-7 , 8-0 kboxing and look at the guy .61 combined fights and is 33 looking like hes 28.
Read all of that in Mousasi's voice and it fits pretty well.

Mousasi been a top 5 fav of mine since his stint in Dream.........the guy is infuriating though........some fights he's on point, sharp and focused........the next he' lazy and doesn't appear to care if he wins.

If he stayed focused and cared about titles and legacy more than bank he'd have done even better.

Still a phenom and can beat any MW on the planet on any given day.

He's trying to regain the fans that he lost after they hyped him up so high. Don't forget the "Mousasi would beat Whittaker / Mousasi is the best middleweight in the world" threads the week before he lost.

Right now, he's in the same category as Stipe Miocic. Both cans who can't fight. Sherdog will not forgive them until they win again, then they will again become GOATs.
team moose. we still here man.

About time one of these threads lived up to the title and the fighter actually name drops Sherdog.

Right? The threads are usually just using "sherdogger" to mean any dumb mma hater fans.

Thread delivers

Back