Mousasi giving shout out to Sherdog

Finally- someone who knows who Raphael Lovato jr. is....... and a passive mousasi defended rather well in half of fight in jr.'s world. Mousasi drilled the guy in his half and 4th round was a clear 10-8. Dont understand what judges were watching.

For the uneducated, Bellator may not have AS MANY killers as UFC but they a handful of upper tier /elite killers.
LIFE isnt fully encompassed in UFC.
rottenecards_4052295_k5t2q6hzmy.png

You really want me to trawl through a zillion comments from you not on the UFC boards about how Moose is the MW Goat? Face facts mate Moose lost. Accept it and move on. Should Whittaker lose to Adesanya for example I don't imagine we'll see his fans, myself included, whining to such an extent.
Show me one ONE time I called him THEE GOAT. You do know the difference of calling him one of the goats and THEE goat ?

We both know what I'm talking about .

Come on mate suggesting someone has the comprehension skills of a toddler whilst misspelling the actual word is fucking hilarious.
tenor.gif

Glad that it made you feel better and you're rejoicing in that miniscule detail. Because your argument was absolute garbage.
Very Toddler-esque.

tenor.gif

Show me one ONE time I called him THEE GOAT. You do know the difference of calling him one of the goats and THEE goat ?
One of the goats at MW? Why because of his star studded Bellator run? I'll freely admit he's a very good fighter and his longevity is impressive but the word GOAT is thrown around far too casually and Moose is a perfect example of that.

Glad that it made you feel better and you're rejoicing in that miniscule detail. Because your argument was absolute garbage.
Very Toddler-esque.

tenor.gif
Least you spelled it right this time. Atta boy.
tenor.gif

When, or should I say if Lovato Jr ever pops you can get all excited and get back to claiming Moose is some uncrowned MW GOAT who would decimate the UFC ranks. Till then;
giphy.gif

Wow that's a litany of excuses, bottom line Moose lost, deservedly so.
Listen- I calls em as I sees em. While big moose fans said he won mo fight, I said nah- cant win a fight on your back for lion share of 25 .He did all that damage to mo off his back in second round. I also thought he lost cheata fight but so much closer than people listening to that bias announce table. They both took home 50k for fight of night and to the educated ( fighting), they called it a close chess match and very entertaining. I really cant even get excited about re match cause I know what's going to happen and everyone will give the legend ( mousasi) no credit as usual because lyoto is passed his prime. Hes, of course, no " easy out" .

I think Mousasi would beat this shit out of Whittaker.

One of the goats at MW? Why because of his star studded Bellator run? I'll freely admit he's a very good fighter and his longevity is impressive but the word GOAT is thrown around far too casually and Moose is a perfect example of that.
As usual ( with this particular topic) , we'll agree to disagree. Why go back and forth ?

Least you spelled it right this time. Atta boy.

When, or should I say if Lovato Jr ever pops you can get all excited and get back to claiming Moose is some uncrowned MW GOAT who would decimate the UFC ranks. Till then;

No matter how many gifs you use, no one will like your posts. If u think Lovato is clean, you're braindead and not worth a second arguing with. Bellator tells you when they come to test you, like twice per year. It's not a drugtest it's an IQ test. Very easy to pass.

No matter how many gifs you use, no one will like your posts. If u think Lovato is clean, you're braindead and not worth a second arguing with. Bellator tells you when they come to test you, like twice per year. It's not a drugtest it's an IQ test. Very easy to pass.
Did I say he was clean? I'm saying you can't provide conclusive proof that he's using. Sure you can make the argument his physical transformation doesn't pass the smell test but until he actually fails something you realize it's speculation right? You replied to my gif with one of your own so I wonder if you're projecting a touch? Should I wait for you to google what projecting means lil toddler?

He's trying to regain the fans that he lost after they hyped him up so high. Don't forget the "Mousasi would beat Whittaker / Mousasi is the best middleweight in the world" threads the week before he lost.

Right now, he's in the same category as Stipe Miocic. Both cans who can't fight. Sherdog will not forgive them until they win again, then they will again become GOATs.

I think Mousasi called you an asshole before you even posted this...

As usual ( with this particular topic) , we'll agree to disagree. Why go back and forth ?
If Gegard fights and loses to an ageing and out of his prime Machida will you at least admit he's been overrated in some quarters on these boards, including by yourself? I guess you're right no point trying to change your opinions as like arseholes everyone has one.

Did I say he was clean? I'm saying you can't provide conclusive proof that he's using. Sure you can make the argument his physical transformation doesn't pass the smell test but until he actually fails something you realize it's speculation right? You replied to my gif with one of your own so I wonder if you're projecting a touch? Should I wait for you to google what projecting means lil toddler?

Lol funny you would say that because there is no way that your IQ is above 75. Screw corrupt agencies like USADA/WADA a smell and piss test. Anyone that knows anything about human biology and the limits of strength conditioning, can see that the guy is not clean. Especially if you consider his age and the fact that he is Brazilian. No matter how good you think spelling is lol, you're illiterate to the subject and should go watch Soccer.

I'll post this one last time ( well- probably not,lol). The guy is 46-7 mma, 8-0 kboxing and has been fighting since 17. Hes 33 now and in his prime while picking up titles in every top promotion in 2 different weight classes except UFC where he was first ever fighter to leave on 5 fight win streak ( 4 stoppages and leites murder). He shows no mma mileage and since age 20, hes been ranked champ to top 10 the whole way through ( this is unheard of).
12-3 zuffa ,9-3 ufc...... and he was leaving on " that title run" and it was on table as Bisping declined the #3 mw at time. Do I have to quote( again) what Michael said.

Gegard did not want to leave UFC. The rockhold fight ( damnnnnn) was ready to go at around the day 75 mark of 90 day negotiation period and a little bit of $$ got in the way which doesnt even make sense.

If all that doesn't qualify him as one of the goats ( combined 3 weight classes no less) than I dont know what does.

This is the best I can do. If you disagree then that's your opinion and I even respect it ( I mean I dont agree but you must have your reasons so I wont begrudge you for that)

Lol funny you would say that because there is no way that your IQ is above 75. Screw corrupt agencies like USADA/WADA a smell and piss test. Anyone that knows anything about human biology and the limits of strength conditioning, can see that the guy is not clean. Especially if you consider his age and the fact that he is Brazilian. No matter how good you think spelling is lol, you're illiterate to the subject and should go watch Soccer.
What's even funnier is that I very much doubt you could even count to 75, I imagine you might get to 20 but only if barefoot or wearing sandals. Do you think Yoel is clean? I shan't bother calling out your rather tired racist diatribe about Brazilians as you're just embarrassing yourself further with every additional post so to that end by all means continue.

If Gegard fights and loses to an ageing and out of his prime Machida will you at least admit he's been overrated in some quarters on these boards, including by yourself? I guess you're right no point trying to change your opinions as like arseholes everyone has one.
Why the second part of that post .That was totally unnecessary.
For the record, I was going answer " yes" but still doesn't take away his impressive history. I dont expect this version of mousasi to lose to this version of machida .

Why the second part of that post .That was totally unnecessary.
For the record, I was going answer " yes" but still doesn't take away his impressive history. I dont expect this version of mousasi to lose to this version of machida .
It's an expression mate not an insult, don't get your back up. Well it will be interesting to see what happens with Moose and Machida, though for the record I expect Moose to win rather comfortably.

People who hate Gegard because he answered an interview question about Whittaker are weirdos

Back