Mousasi giving shout out to Sherdog

HeftyFirmDotterel-size_restricted.gif

I get why people like fighters posting here, but fan sites are usually a terrible place for athletes to frequent. Too much criticism and second guessing. But without criticism and second guessing, this site would suck for fans.

LOL good interview. I expected Mousasi to be his usual crabby sarcastic self, but he was actually in a good mood and funny. I think he wrecks Machida this time.

Why don't you ever see elephants hiding in trees?

Because they're good at it.

Natty goat. His longevity in mma is insane. Sucks that bellator got no money for drugtesting, that guy he lost to would melt the usada labs the piece of shit. 45 year old ripped to shreds lol. He laid on him didn't do anything, Mousasi would still give Whittaker hell make no mistake.

He's trying to regain the fans that he lost after they hyped him up so high. Don't forget the "Mousasi would beat Whittaker / Mousasi is the best middleweight in the world" threads the week before he lost.

Right now, he's in the same category as Stipe Miocic. Both cans who can't fight. Sherdog will not forgive them until they win again, then they will again become GOATs.
lol you think you represent all of sherdog?

He's trying to regain the fans that he lost after they hyped him up so high. Don't forget the "Mousasi would beat Whittaker / Mousasi is the best middleweight in the world" threads the week before he lost.

Right now, he's in the same category as Stipe Miocic. Both cans who can't fight. Sherdog will not forgive them until they win again, then they will again become GOATs.

Stipe is straight up tomato soup, Gegard is good. Always has fights where he under performs though.

sounds like he is too sensitive. He is beloved on Sherdog.

In shape Moose is the new motivated Moose

LOL good interview. I expected Mousasi to be his usual crabby sarcastic self, but he was actually in a good mood and funny. I think he wrecks Machida this time.
Him and KB have a pretty solid relationship. Their interviews together are usually a lot of fun.

Lol- a few weeks ago MEANS NOTHING as far as Whitaker goes and I thought mousasi won fight anyway ( Lovato fight as did he in other interviews or at least a draw ....it wasnt a grappling event and Lovato jr. happens to be best bjj, arguably, practitioner on planet.....and mousasi fought rather well when fight was in Lovato s world while mousasi drilled the guy in his half of fight in his world. For the judges ( except the one judge) - it was for an mma world title. Mousasi did come in "soft" physically- my only real knock and I hate when he gets passive with certain fights. I STILL BET HIM EVERY DAY ALL DAY AGSINST WHITAKER.

Back