Mousasi Calls Out Weidman For Ducking

Go Moose! Now is definitely the time to strike, Weidman appears to have lost a step and Moose is on his best form since joining the UFC.

I pick Moose to win via stoppage

Nobody on sherdog uses the goddam search function.

Weidman should have hit Moose with the "I'm not your pal, buddeh"

#MissedOpportunity

You don't want to fight whineman anyway

he'll come up with 530 excuses after he loses

I would rather see Gegard go against Rockhold.

Weidman clearly responded and said he was on his list of opponents handed to him by the UFC and to wait his turn.

bisping got everyone callin eachother pal

No idea why anyone at 185is calling for anyone other than the easiest W in the division. Bisping is a goddamned dumpling.

I like this fight it would be a good opportunity for Mousasi.

Weidman clearly responded and said he was on his list of opponents handed to him by the UFC and to wait his turn.

And most importantly; he's recovering from getting cracked in the head last month and could easily be concussed.

Nobody on sherdog uses the goddam search function.
Well I didn't see the previous thread, but did see this one therefor it interests me, about 40threads a day are made on here so give people a break.

Weidman is smart to pull out, Mousasi owns him everywhere

Mousasi is my favorite active fighter....but I don't think that's the fight he should go for. I admire it, but I don't think he's improved his TDD enough for this one yet.

And most importantly; he's recovering from getting cracked in the head last month and could easily be concussed.
Everyone gets cracked in the head when it comes to fighting. A fighter is never healthy and that's what some will never understand.

Weidman won round one against the baddest man in the division. He lost the second and ran into a knee going for a TD that could have won him the fight. The Chris has no problems with anyone in the top ten besides Souza imo.

Weidman will fucking destroy Mousasi. It will look like Jacare vs Mousasi 2 except Chris might pound him out.

Back