Mount Rushmore. Who's next?

Those presidents weren't so great, I think the site should be demolished and replaced with some real heroes like Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus.

Obama the GOAT.

obama-rushmore_zps186fcc58.jpg

This is how it should be

Why? I'm an outside observer obviously, but I pay a lot of attention to American politics, and as a liberal I don't see why the right has such a hard on for Reagan. He couldn't balance the budget, he engaged in a war he couldn't win ( drugs ), and may have been the biggest factor in dividing partisan lines. He was a charismatic, handsome Republican with decent oratory skills and not much else

IMO

And he didn't end the Cold War as many on the right want to believe

I seem to recall that the rock isn't stable. Borglum had to modify the original design because of faults in the granite.

Why? I'm an outside observer obviously, but I pay a lot of attention to American politics, and as a liberal I don't see why the right has such a hard on for Reagan. He couldn't balance the budget, he engaged in a war he couldn't win ( drugs ), and may have been the biggest factor in dividing partisan lines. He was a charismatic, handsome Republican with decent oratory skills and not much else

IMO

And he didn't end the Cold War as many on the right want to believe

Here's a hint:

5130215999_trickle_down_xlarge.jpeg

He also busted labor unions and outspent the USSR to effectively bankrupt them.

Any more is too many. It would just look too crowded and watered down

Why, there room for more.

Wow. we have a very similar post count

I don't see it as an issue. No need to spend money on it. Though I can see arguments made for presidents like FDR, Eisenhower, or even Polk.

Why, there room for more.

Wow. we have a very similar post count

You guys are practically twins!

He needs to do a YOLO 500 on Real Madrid (guaranteed loss) and get down to 50 vwelfare bucks, like you and I.

You guys are practically twins!

He needs to do a YOLO 500 on Real Madrid (guaranteed loss) and get down to 50 vwelfare bucks, like you and I.
What's a real Madrid?

William Henry Harrison or GTFO

Back