Mother of Serial Killer Passes Away

You made a prick statement, and tucked tail when called on it. Don't act like we haven't seen it a thousand times. Next time, try making the prick statement funny instead.

lol! Where have I gone? I defended the argument until just now.

How in the fuck would I make that funny?

Tell me how you would have worded it.

Learn behavioral psychology youngin.

We all start off as blank slates. It is a guarantee that she abused him or at the very least was an enabler to an abusive father. In this case I would guess it would be absence of love given his predilections.

On a side note you recommended two high class call girls in a vegas thread. What were their names again? I've been waiting for you to post for some time now.

On another side note, how's your relationship with your mother?

Nah; I took a degree that made me relevant in society instead.

I remember my first 101 course.

Nah; I took a degree that made me relevant in society instead.

I remember my first 101 course.

Was I talking to you?

You don't look like tony the certified public accountant.

Check that post again, I added a second edit. I'm confused. :(

Really shocked at the confused card.

Read the Jing accusations and get back to me.

Last edited:

Read thin Jing accusations and get back to me.

I was joking.

Dignity and Diaz in the same sentence should have given it away.

Jing, people form tight cliques on this forum, and from what I've seen RR is pretty popular.

Aside from that, you aren't doing yourself many favors by being so condescending and insulting to posters that were just trying to understand this stupid nerd rage argument.

It's Sunday night, why end the week by getting into a zing-fest?

On topic, Ted Bundy was a piece of shit, and I feel nothing but pity for that poor mother.

Read thin Jing accusations and get back to me.

.. What? I'm not playing a card. You're confusing me more! No, actually, I think I understand what happened.

I made my post and you thought I was calling you a basement dweller instead of who I was actually calling a basement dweller which was who you were addressing. And then you accused me of being a cheerleader for this dude that I don't even know that I was actually insulting.

And then I was confused.

I was joking.

Dignity and Diaz in the same sentence should have given it away.

don't drag Nick into this mess because you have no other ground to stand on mate.

i'm pretty sure that as far as upbringings go Bundy had a pretty regular one, I doubt that he suffered any type of abuse. The fact of that matter is that sometimes there are no explanations and sometimes, these serial killers just like killing people

While I don't agree with Jing...I too have heard that Ted didn't have the best of childhoods. His mother Louise took Ted out of the house and moved herself and Ted into an uncle's house because her mother was unstable and her father had a violent temper. His discovery that his grandfather was not his father and that his sister was his mother was thought to have had an extremely negative affect on him.

[YT]O8aESsvMl2E[/YT]

Summary about his childhood starts at 8 minutes in.

.. What? I'm not playing a card. You're confusing me more! No, actually, I think I understand what happened.

I made my post and you thought I was calling you a basement dweller instead of who I was actually calling a basement dweller which was who you were addressing. And then you accused me of being a cheerleader for this dude that I don't even know that I was actually insulting.

And then I was confused.

We should be friends.

Jing, people form tight cliques on this forum, and from what I've seen RR is pretty popular.

Aside from that, you aren't doing yourself many favors by being so condescending and insulting to posters that were just trying to understand this stupid nerd rage argument.

On topic, Ted Bundy was a piece of shit, and I feel nothing but pity for that poor mother.

so do I, even if she thought the sketches may have resembled her son there is no way she thought he was a killer. and If he lied to her and swore that he didn't do it there is no way that she would have doubted him, even with evidence.

I don't take white flags window licker. You're going to continue biting your pillow

I set out to illicit an emotion from him to prove me right and he hasn't stopped since.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Destroyed by what? Some loser talking shit on the internet? Any grown man who acts this way or defends it is pathetic.

While I don't agree with Jing...I too have heard that Ted didn't have the best of childhoods. His mother Louise took Ted out of the house and moved herself and Ted into an uncle's house because her mother was unstable and her father had a violent temper. His discovery that his grandfather was not his father and that his sister was his mother was thought to have had an extremely negative affect on him.

[YT]O8aESsvMl2E[/YT]

he found out that the guy he thought was his father wasn't his father. If we are actually going to pretend that he wasn't a sick fuck that liked to rape and kill women his "trigger" to insanity was his GF dumping and rejecting him.

You're absolutely right.

If you mean Sara though, no. She was told to come in here to backup RR. Which is pathetic on both their parts. No other way to slice it.

[YT]O8aESsvMl2E[/YT]

Wow, interesting. Thanks for posting the vid.

Back