Mother of Serial Killer Passes Away

i'm pretty sure that as far as upbringings go Bundy had a pretty regular one, I doubt that he suffered any type of abuse. The fact of that matter is that sometimes there are no explanations and sometimes, these serial killers just like killing people

It is, but not on my end. I don't see you taking the bet. Reality is you're a fucking loser who spends his time in Mayberry trying to impress others all while crying himself to sleep at night and wondering why he's working security for a mall parking lot. You're mad at the world and like taking your anger out on those you're jealous of.

I'd embarrass you in every facet of life. Put your money where your mouth is.

You are making this too easy.

Jing, you can't get your ass kicked then be like, "I won!!!!1!"

Cuz you got destroyed itt.

Have you made the apology thread yet?

You need to apologize to Bundy's mother. It really isn't her fault that her son was a killer.

Man, sick burn. I don't think I'll recover from a post count comment. If I remember correctly, you attempted to post in the OT but were dismissed rather quickly. A quick look at your user wall shows how you much it bothered you. Think so? Bet you won't put your money were your mouth is. You're an emo can who likely cries himself to sleep.

Mt life is great. Why don't you limp your used up ass into the OT and see if you care to back up your words. Or, you can hide in Mayberry and keep looking in the mirror every day wondering why you're still alive.

I think you just proved Jing's point.

Jing, you can't get your ass kicked then be like, "I won!!!!1!"

Cuz you got destroyed itt.

I set out to illicit an emotion from him to prove me right and he hasn't stopped since.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Destroyed by what? Some loser talking shit on the internet? Any grown man who acts this way or defends it is pathetic.

I set out to illicit an emotion from him to prove me right and he hasn't stopped since.

No, you didn't. You're a mouth breather whose parents never gave him enough attention. You've also stood down on any real life points. Choke on a muffler

Destroyed by what? Some loser talking shit on the internet? Any grown man who acts this way or defends it is pathetic.

Guess you could make the bets I suggested. Of course that won't happen.

*RR shreds Jing

*Jing: See, too easy

diego-wtf-juggo.gif

Jesus christ, are you two done?

I dunno, he just implied man-rape and I take my bottom virginity very seriously.

Always knew the OT is a bunch of closet homosexuals with their incessant gay jokes.

He needs to be ok with himself before this is resolved.

Some loser talking shit on the internet? Any grown man who acts this way or defends it is pathetic.

For a guy who is trying to act mature, you had a really immature, trolling comment in your first post in this thread. Just something for you to chew on.

Jing the word you were looking for was "elicit."

Illicit is synonym for illegal.

Jus sayin

Macdaddywrasslin is a previously banned poster who probably got haped by RR before starting a new life as a Mayberry troll

Back