Mother of 6 made go fund me to help with children

In my experience, poor people are some of the most self-entitled pieces of crap you'll ever meet (on par with people born into wealth). This is probably why they stay poor. Couple this with "white man finna hold me down/slavery existed" and poor blacks have some extreme ideas about what the world owes them.

100% true.

Meh just don't donate if you don't want to

Does anyone else get the feeling that across the world it's all the wrong kinds of people who are doing the most reproducing?

And by wrong kinds, I mean the dumb, financially illiterate, good for nothings who sit home and spawn children with no concern as for who will pay for/look after them.
Globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman—well above replacement level (2.1) due to young age of Muslims (median age of 23) compared to other religious groups. Christians are second, at 2.7 children per woman. Hindu fertility (2.4) is similar to the global average (2.5).

What about White men having kids with multiple women ; I mean Donald Trump has kids by 3 different women but the same people who will shit on Black men love Donald.

Now if you are alluding to public assistance then how much difference is there between White single mothers receiving gov help and Black single mothers.
t07bCYY.gif

hhnTXh5.gif

9R11mQZ.gif

Has anyone done a gofundme account for themselves simply so that they don't have to work?

It sounds like an interesting social experiment (or even a fluffy documentary in the realm of SuperSize Me)

"Hi, My name is Frank Smith. I have set up a gofundme site that will be active from January 1st 2017 until December 31st 2017.

All of my expenses will be through this account: food, rent, gas for my car, etc.

How well (or how poor) will I live?

At the end, I will report back to you how it went...the good, the bad, and the ugly."

Back