Mother of 6 made go fund me to help with children

Read the article. He has other children he pays support to as well.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Black family 100 percent.

Breeding like that.

edit: yup just read it lul.

You should definitely buy yourself a cookie for figuring out that Tyshika Britten is black.

Isn't this a libertarian's wet dream of letting private citizens spend money on charity as opposed to it being government subsidy? If people want to give her money, then by all means do it. Doesn't bother or affect me.

edit:
Although I don't get how this is news. Why is the Washington Post writing about this?
This is what the Libertarian wing of Conservatism advocates ; people giving of their own volition .

It is weird how this a news story, not like there are other cases of people setting up GoFund me asking for help paying for stuff.

You should definitely buy yourself a cookie for figuring out that Tyshika Britten is black.

Only read the headline pal. Have a cookie for being a lil dicked :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

<3>

Black family 100 percent.

Breeding like that.

edit: yup just read it lul.
There are Whites with lots of kids, Whites who have set up GoFund me asking for questionable requests etc..but a Black person does it and it becomes a race issue.

There are Whites with lots of kids, Whites who have set up GoFund me asking for questionable requests etc..but a Black person does it and it becomes a race issue.

Imagine thinking black men knocking up different women isn't a problem.

Did she...

Did she try not having anymore children?

Contraception is just too damn expensive/difficult to use.

I'd hope the 18K raised would go towards sterilising the dumb fuck.

What about White men having kids with multiple women ; I mean Donald Trump has kids by 3 different women but the same people who will shit on Black men love Donald.

Now if you are alluding to public assistance then how much difference is there between White single mothers receiving gov help and Black single mothers.

-

By the way:

Here is Amber Roof, sister of the Charleston Church shooter Dylan Roof, setting up a GoFund Me asking people for $5000 to pay for her wedding because she had to cancel her original wedding plans due to brother's crime. She did say 10% of the funds would be donated to the Church ; just good P.R. .

" Dylann Roof’s sister tried to crowdfund her wedding and honeymoon
"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...wedding-and-honeymoon/?utm_term=.1a8c166332eb

I wonder how many of these 5 boys will end up in jail? This is still the white man's fault btw.

What about White men having kids with multiple women ; I mean Donald Trump has kids by 3 different women but the same people who will shit on Black men love Donald.

I'm quite sure Trump can afford to take care of his kids, financially.

I have no problem with people having a bunch of kids, if they can pay for it. I think the Duggars are odd, having 18(?) kids or whatever. But if they can pay for them, then whatever. (That many kids would drive me up the wall. But some of them are adults now, and I guess they've trained them to act as helpers as they get older, which would make it easier. Still, not my cup of tea.)

Travis Henry, ex-NFL RB, had 11 kids by 10 different women. That's crazy. Even on an NFL salary (for however many years), he has/had trouble supporting them.

Oh, and I thought Octo-mom was crazy. Didn't think it was right for taxpayers to have to support her kids. She caught a lot of heat from everyone, too. Don't try to make this into a black/white thing.

By the way:

Here is Amber Roof, sister of the Charleston Church shooter Dylan Roof, setting up a GoFund Me asking people for $5000 to pay for her wedding because she had to cancel her original wedding plans due to brother's crime. She did say 10% of the funds would be donated to the Church ; just good P.R. .

"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...wedding-and-honeymoon/?utm_term=.1a8c166332eb

Amber Roof got condemned across the board for doing that. (as she should)

Last edited:

Now if you are alluding to public assistance then how much difference is there between White single mothers receiving gov help and Black single mothers.

-

By the way:

"

What about women who get themselves knocked up by a bunch of different men? Especially in cases where they know the men have other children they don't take care of.

It's always the people who shouldn't reproduce who reproduce the most.

Although, if she has figured out that using social media pity and gofundme is an effective way to get what she wants... she's actually displaying some evolutionary fitness. No doubt accidental fitness, but fitness nonetheless.

Yeah, I've seen her before.

Notice at the end of the video, she says "Somebody needs to pay for all my children....for our suffering...Somebody needs to be held accountable."

Seriously, WTF? Disgusting.

Here's my new anti poverty program. $5000 one time payment to anyone living below the poverty line. The trade off, vasectomy/tubes tied.

It might take a couple of generations but I think it'll pay off.

Reminds me of my trip to Budapest in the summer. I made a comment about stopping for a beer, and a tiny little gypsy lady overheard and started in on me -

"Hey boss, can you help me out? I have 7 kids and am barely gettin by!"

I just kept walking, but she persisted. Finally my cousin just snapped.

"As a widower I raised 4 kids, finished University, and put all my kids through school. How do you find the time to beg on the streets when you have mouths to feed? Shouldn't you be working? I was too tired from working and studying to fuck all day and night and have 7 kids!"

Different priorities, I guess...

Back