Mother of 6 made go fund me to help with children

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"The way Tyshika Britten saw it, she had a choice. She could explain to children who still believe in Santa Claus that some years are harder for him than others. She could stand on the street with a sign and a bucket. Or she could turn to an unlikely place for help — Craigslist.
She began typing.

“I am a mother of six, 5 boys and 1 baby girl,” she began. Then, in a single paragraph, she laid out how her family would soon be evicted from their Maryland home, how she had yet to buy a tree or gifts, how this was the first time she might not be able to give her children a Christmas.

“I’m so hurt,”the 35-year-old hairstylist wrote. “I’m trying my best. I pray everyday and now I’m begging for help. I know it's not about the gifts, but they are kids! I’m such a failure right now . . . please help me.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.4d242776f561

The article is incorrect. She is not a hair stylist. She said she is in school. This means she is not working and she is getting a check from the government. She has raised $18,000 from goofballs. Why should we give her any money?

Raising children is expensive. She should have learned that with the first kid and the second and the third and the fourth and the fifth. But I guess the sixth time's the charm for this lady.

She released a rant against people judging her online. She says she there are 3 fathers for her 6 children. 1 turned out to be a "child molester", the second "played" her and the other has been her "fiancee" for 9 years.

It's not her fault the fathers of her children can't provide. It's not her fault she can't afford Christmas presents. It's not her fault the fathers don't help her. It's not her fault that her third baby daddy has his wages reduced from support for his other children (HOLY SHIT!). It's not her fault she doesn't work. It's not her fault. It's not her fault.

Isn't this a libertarian's wet dream of letting private citizens spend money on charity as opposed to it being government subsidy? If people want to give her money, then by all means do it. Doesn't bother or affect me.

edit:
Although I don't get how this is news. Why is the Washington Post writing about this?

Look if people are dumb enough to give her $ then hey all the power to her.

She needs to use the money to have her tubes tied. Screw her, I don't believe the kids will get much from out of the money. She's selfish, she'll probably use the money on herself and her "fiancee".

Does anyone else get the feeling that across the world it's all the wrong kinds of people who are doing the most reproducing?

And by wrong kinds, I mean the dumb, financially illiterate, good for nothings who sit home and spawn children with no concern as for who will pay for/look after them.

Did she...

Did she try not having anymore children?

In theory I don't have a problem with my tax money paying for single moms so they can raise their children.
We don't have enough children as it is so to financially encourage people to have them sounds like a good idea.

I am just worried about the quality of adult a woman like her will raise.
But in theory if she could bring up 6 functioning members of society the money spent on that from the government would be a great investment in my book.

In theory I don't have a problem with my tax money paying for single moms so they can raise their children.
We don't have enough children as it is so to financially encourage people to have them sounds like a good idea.

I am just worried about the quality of adult a woman like her will raise.
But in theory if she could bring up 6 functioning members of society the money spent on that from the government would be a great investment in my book.

There needs to be some kind of program that promotes responsible husbands and fathers. The feminists, by demonizing and trying to feminize men, are going about things the wrong way. They should be working to empower men. Responsible husbands leads to more stable women which encourages more responsible children.

Does anyone else get the feeling that across the world it's all the wrong kinds of people who are doing the most reproducing?

And by wrong kinds, I mean the dumb, financially illiterate, good for nothings who sit home and spawn children with no concern as for who will pay for/look after them.

That has always been the case, the problem is that now they are living longer and mortality rates are WAY down. Overpopulation, misery and illegal immigration follows.

Agreed, culture does not equal race. All colors of the spectrum added with blacks and whites.

Black family 100 percent.

Breeding like that.

edit: yup just read it lul.

Back