Mother and Son Face Up to 18 Months in Prison for...

this is the next step with the 'they aren't hurting anyone logic'. soon they'll argue that as long as its safe sex. its A okay and we are bigots for judging them blah blah blah

In 18 months this bitch gon' be 85. She got that Lohan disease.

According to the Bible, Adam and Eve had 2 sons so? Now others say their daughters weren't mentioned but that's still incest.
Do the math, genius. W/o incest in the beginning, the world would not have been populated. It was necessary.

Oh man, ugh. At least if she's sent to prison she's already got the tattoos.

This is the exact opposite feeling I get when a kid sleeps with a hot teacher.

yukkk but jail time is unnecessary, let the freaks do what they want

they want to raise awareness for Genetic Sexual Attraction relationships

they actually have my backing on this,was,actually I still am,fearful that the pussy white SJW of America will at some point get behind some sort of support for ''kiddie fiddlers''....you all know its coming at some point,might not be soon,but i'll happen....maybe having the cause to fight to making it legal to lick out your own mother,will put the other possible quest for justice back on the shelf for another couple of decades.

Think I'd rather fuck the son...

Genetic Sexual Attraction is a helluva drug.

The guy looked decent (no homo) so I'm surprised he couldn't have found someone else to bang.

36E86C3600000578-3725551-image-m-33_1470412208712.jpg

Fuck yeah...

Mother-of-nine Mares said she would even give up the right to see her other children if she was asked to choose between them and her lover.
She's going for mother of the year right there. And how the hell do women like that get 9 kids?

Idiocracy truly is a documentary.

I don't get why gays are allowed to marry but a boy can't fuck his mother legally.

This is discrimination!

oh man, i think that's fucking disgusting, but it really shouldn't be a problem to the rest of us, so long as they don't have kids. i mean i feel horrible for her kids, and whoever is related to them. but people should have the freedom to be intimate with whoever they want, so long as they're of legal age.

Back