Mother and Son Face Up to 18 Months in Prison for...

Lol at people saying they're adults let them do whatever.

Yeah this is the woman that raised him. For sure this didn't start with molestation when he was younger, and I'm sure he's not very fucked up psychologically.

Just execute this bitch and put the guy in therapy. People are pussies so I'd settle for a life sentence for her I guess.

Or you could read the article before throwing your worthless opinion, im pretty sure it would had taken less time than writing this non-sense.

Mexican version of white trash, nothing to see here.

And that woman clearly did meth at some point of her life, managed to quite and then rebounded, thats why she looks 20 years older.

As to the dude, he was clearly brainwashed like Jack Black in the Shallow Hal movie.

I would bang my AUNT. That's my moms sister. Gross huh.

I've banged a lot of moms in my day, but never would I consider going back into the vagina I came from. Not even if she was that Margot Robbie chick in Wolfs of Wallstreet.

That's just down right disturbing to even think

Or you could read the article before throwing your worthless opinion, im pretty sure it would had taken less time than writing this non-sense.
No I didn't read the article. No need to be a douche about it

I would bang my AUNT. That's my moms sister. Gross huh.

It's been a fantasy of mine to get with my cousin since I was 14 or so. It was more than just sexual attraction, I actually had a crush on her (still do, I guess).

I kept looking for any sign of interest to make a move, but I pussied out.

We lived together for a while and I never got any signals. The closest was when she asked me to smell her before she went out to see if she smelled good (I put my arms around her and smelled her hair and told her she smelled really good).

Then there was this time she asked me into the bathroom to turn on the shower for her (the shower knob was stuck). She was wearing nothing but a towel. If I could go back in time, I would pursue that with full force. She's still sexy to this day. Tight little blonde... but she was never single.

Last edited:
It's been a fantasy of mine to get with my cousin since I was 14 or so. It was more than just attraction, I actually ha da crush on her (still do, I guess).
Yo Bro,

Quit your crying on sherdog and start your banging (with your cousin).

Im pretty sure calling everyone pussies is not being douchey.
That comment was regarding people generally being against the death penalty for child molestors, and wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Sorry if you took offense.

Anyway since she didn't raise him, they're simply both disgusting.

Christ, I heard a story on the radio how this guy sought solace after a breakup, and ended up sleeping with his aunt. He was crying and she wanted to give him some comfort and ended up going all the way, as they say in the 80s movies. Freaky thing is like fifteen years later he was all conflicted by it, went to talk to her about it, and they ended up doing it again. And I'm sure bareback.

dam man, kid lived out a fantasty of mine. My Aunt PAM is banging.

36E86C3600000578-3725551-image-m-33_1470412208712.jpg

Fuck yeah...

I'm drinking a very thick milkshake

And after reading the op

I feel sick

Seems like it would have been smarter for them to keep it a secret

Back