Most You Have Bet On A UFC Fight?

Solid bets. What site are you betting from? Bodog has a max of 500 a bet plus there isn't much other MMA besides UFC.

5Dimes.

I've bet around $1000.

Worst loss was diego Nunes vs some guy in belator. Lost $400.

Oh I almost forgot, my biggest bet was actually $2000 on Poirier to beat Corassani.

THe only time I put money on a fight was Shogun vs Machida 1 when Shogun was a 3-1 underdog....

Fuck the refs and Fuck Shogun for waiting for the rematch to get the definitive KO

THe only time I put money on a fight was Shogun vs Machida 1 when Shogun was a 3-1 underdog....

Fuck the refs and Fuck Shogun for waiting for the rematch to get the definitive KO

Did you bet the rematch?

Biggest bet ever was 300 on Cain over Lesnar at +140

And a separate 150 on Cain in round one at some decent odds, don't remember. It was a great night.

The rest of my mma betting career has been fairly unremarkable. A couple good nights and plenty of middling results.

i bet $1000 on Cain vs Nog, Cain vs Brock, Cain vs JDS2.

I bet $500 on Cain vs JDS1 (ouch) and 3.

Was easy to see Cain was the best HW a long time ago so anytime he was underdog i jumped all over it. When he was fav i'd bet less.

never bet more than 20 euros

won 200 euros on a parlay once when rashad lost to nog and overeem to big foot

i bet $1000 on Cain vs Nog, Cain vs Brock, Cain vs JDS2.

I bet $500 on Cain vs JDS1 (ouch) and 3.

Was easy to see Cain was the best HW a long time ago so anytime he was underdog i jumped all over it. When he was fav i'd bet less.

Dang.

I bet JDS in first fight and Cain in both rematches.

I worked with a guy who thought I was an MMA genius because I told him to bet JDS in the first fight and Cain in the 2nd

Lol it's funny the only reason I bet JDS because I was watching the hype video before the fight. I just bet my profit from Bendo vs Clay guida fight.

Lol it's funny the only reason I bet JDS because I was watching the hype video before the fight. I just bet my profit from Bendo vs Clay guida fight.

I always thought Cain was the better fighter but he'd been tagged a few times and I was thinking "You can't eat shots from JDS like you did against Kongo". I figured he'd tighten up his defense in the rematch which he did.

You're a gambler so you might like this little story.

3 years ago I was living with a couple of buddies who were bartenders and one of them decided he was going to become a bookie for extra cash. Nothing to big I think he had a max bet of like $300-$400 and a decent client list of bar costumers and other degenerates from the service industry.

In the 4th week of the NFL season when he started He ended up in the losing end of almost every bet. He didn't leave his room until the SUnday night game started when he came down in just his boxers and his robe and a defeated look on his face.

He poured a glass of Jameson and right before he sipped it the team he was going against returned the opening kickoff for a TD. He just dropped his head and grabbed the bottle and went to his room without saying a word. It was sad and hilarious at the same time.

But he stuck it out and ended up making decent bank by the end of the season.

Serious question. Given the amount of fights all over MMA, can one make any $$$ given the amount of time some of us devote to this stuff. Guys at work play in hockey and football pools, and Pro Line, a legal lottery terminal based betting gimmick. Sometimes you hear about some decent pay offs and I'va always wished I could bet on fights via Pro Line.

I've been using bodog since UFC 140 and my bets are usually over $500. It was on bodog I put $1000 on Mayweather to beat Maidana

What the hell you're right. I must be losing my mind I don't know where the hell i was seeing max 500. Either max deposit per day or something I had to of been looking at but I can't find a max on anything now.

The most i've bet on bovada was $500 a few times.

Once put $500 on Fili over Arantes
Once put $500 on Bethe over Shayna Baszler
Once put $500 on Rosholt over Palelei

Put $500 on Kenedy over Romero
Put $500 on Overeem over Rothwell (yeesh)
And recently put $500 on Rosholt over Oleinik (ouch)

Thinking about putting $500 on Jones over DC.

Do it, hahaha!

Serious question. Given the amount of fights all over MMA, can one make any $$$ given the amount of time some of us devote to this stuff. Guys at work play in hockey and football pools, and Pro Line, a legal lottery terminal based betting gimmick. Sometimes you hear about some decent pay offs and I'va always wished I could bet on fights via Pro Line.

You would think so but its much harder than you would think. I thought someone who trains plus watches an insane amount of fights would be able to pick winners left and right and make a living off of it. Some people i'm sure do make quite a bit of profit but I find myself always just breaking even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back