Most You Have Bet On A UFC Fight?

R$600 on Carwin vs Mir (about U$340 at that time)

Carwin was slightly underdog

Free money

I did 30 on Jessica eye over kaufmann
30 on jds over cain
and someone else on that card

Last time I bet on the ufc

gus.jpg

Real men bet real money.

i do not bet much anymore (no mma, some NFL maybe a little NBA come playoffs) and i honestly do not remember exact amounts but:
my biggest win was couture toney, i bet everything in my accounts (5dimes, betus) on couture but he was a heavy favorite

my biggest loss was fedor. he was also a favorite so for about a month any bet i was making i parlayed with fedor. the NCAA teams were winning so by the time of the fedor fight i had a ton of parlays with all wins and fedor pending.
i thought about hendging it and betting the other guy straight up for a smaller amount and locking in some profit but i thought he had it...he lost

$1000 on Lesnar v. Carwin. I was shitting a brick 3min into round 1.

I bet some dude in a bar that Couture would beat Lesnar. Lost $5.

500 on Shogun when he lost to Jones.

still mad.

and first time betting on a Jones fight since...250 on Cormier. Didnt learn my lesson I guess, but we shall see.

Start filing for bankruptcy

I haven't bet real money on a fight since Foreman - Young in 1977 or 1978. I've bet small amounts on NFL when someone is ridiculous and gives mega points on the team that I think will win out right like the Super Bowl in 1984 with Washington and Oakland. Washington was slightly favored but I thought, using shallow reasoning, that Oakland would stomp them. Back in those days Super Bowls were usually one-sided. I would pick the team that I believed that had the most potential to blow the other team out, which is different than most likely to win. To me that was Oakland crushing Washington. I was given Oakland and 21 points by a guy in my car pool. The score at the half was 21-3 and ended up being 38-9 (59-9 with the points.)

I did not. I considered it a safe bet so I didn't win much either. It was for rousey's last fight

ronda is going to crush any of these women except Cyborg. I don't see any danger in betting on her unless she went to a grappling event and gave significant weight to an exceptional BJJ world champion.

Risked around 1400 on palhares (believe he was -350) against Dan miller.

If you saw that fight then you prob have an idea of how ape shit I was going during those insane 3 rounds. Another big risk winner was risked 1200 on Munoz at pretty much evens against Maia, got lucky on that one. 900 on Cruz (-130 I think) to beat Fabre in the rematch.

Biggest single losses were I put around 1200 on catone (-240) to beat camozzi. Kind of a bad beat there as I thought catone was up 2 rounds before getting stopped due to the cut in the third. Lost 800 on palhares to belcher. Lesson learned never bet on toquinho too unpredictable. Also lost about 700 betting on iaquinta (-320 I believe) to beat chiesa... Man chiesa really shocked me with how under the radar he was in that tuf season.

Those were the good old days off mma gambling. Lines are strong now and it's hard to keep up with all the new breed of fighters, my old horses are getting shut down :(

ronda is going to crush any of these women except Cyborg. I don't see any danger in betting on her unless she went to a grappling event and gave significant weight to an exceptional BJJ world champion.

Insert gabby picture here

Solid bets. What site are you betting from? Bodog has a max of 500 a bet plus there isn't much other MMA besides UFC.

I've been using bodog since UFC 140 and my bets are usually over $500. It was on bodog I put $1000 on Mayweather to beat Maidana

R$600 on Carwin vs Mir (about U$340 at that time)

Carwin was slightly underdog

Free money

thats sick lol

i was going to bet on hendo over fedor at hendo being around a 2.5-1 underdog but i didnt have a credit card. oh well lol iirc i remember somebody betting $200 on brian stann over leben and won like $500 or something lol

ive had some rough days but i used to be really good at picking fights. need to start parlaying after im done school lol

13105-158918.png
21249-529682.png

22061-567727.png
26091-725693.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back