Most You Have Bet On A UFC Fight?

Lowkickallday

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I like to bet but my bets are usually on a small scale.

This Saturday I have 120 dollars on Jones to win 72.50

Thats the biggest bet i've done on a single fight. I usually like to throw 20-40 bucks on an underdog or parlay 3 or 4 "guarantee" fights for like 40-60 dollars.

Whats your biggest bet on a fight?

I don't bet any longer, but when I did, I generally would spread a number of 2-3 fight parlays.

500 on Shogun when he lost to Jones.

still mad.

and first time betting on a Jones fight since...250 on Cormier. Didnt learn my lesson I guess, but we shall see.

The most i've bet on bovada was $500 a few times.

Once put $500 on Fili over Arantes
Once put $500 on Bethe over Shayna Baszler
Once put $500 on Rosholt over Palelei

Put $500 on Kenedy over Romero
Put $500 on Overeem over Rothwell (yeesh)
And recently put $500 on Rosholt over Oleinik (ouch)

Thinking about putting $500 on Jones over DC.

500 on Shogun when he lost to Jones.

still mad.

and first time betting on a Jones fight since...250 on Cormier. Didnt learn my lesson I guess, but we shall see.

I put 60 on Shogun against Jones and i'm still mad about that. If it was 500 I would be so pissed.

The most i've bet on bovada was $500 a few times.

Once put $500 on Fili over Arantes
Once put $500 on Bethe over Shayna Baszler
Once put $500 on Rosholt over Palelei

Put $500 on Kenedy over Romero
Put $500 on Overeem over Rothwell (yeesh)
And recently put $500 on Rosholt over Oleinik (ouch)

Thinking about putting $500 on Jones over DC.

Those are a lot of big bets. You got screwed on those last 3. Those should of all been good picks.

20K World of Warcraft gold. And I won too, and the guy never paid me. I can't remember what fight it was though.

Edit: At the time 20K World of Warcraft gold was worth several hundred dollars on the market, as silly as that sounds.

20K World of Warcraft gold. And I won too, and the guy never paid me. I can't remember what fight it was though.

Edit: At the time 20K World of Warcraft gold was worth several hundred dollars on the market, as silly as that sounds.

I'd believe it. My old roommate was paying rent selling world of warcraft accounts after his online poker career didn't pan out.

$900 on Wineland to beat Eduardo (that sucked)

$900 on Backstrom to beat Wilkinson (another stinger haha)

Also put $1000 on Mayweather to beat Maidana their first fight

$20 on Okami to beat Marquardt. Think I got Okami at +150.

Most butthurt from a bet was losing money on Phan AND KZ against Garcia their first fights. Lots of butthurt from those. I think I put around $20 each on those fights.

$900 on Wineland to beat Eduardo (that sucked)

$900 on Backstrom to beat Wilkinson (another stinger haha)

Also put $1000 on Mayweather to beat Maidana their first fight

Ouch. Decent bets too definitely didn't see those ones playing out like that.

Most butthurt from a bet was losing money on Phan AND KZ against Garcia their first fights. Lots of butthurt from those. I think I put around $20 each on those fights.

The robberies hurt the most on bets even if its small.

Biggest bet I made was $375 on Rashad Vs Jones

Have $150 on DC Saturday.

Epic Mount thread on Craigslist. Girl prostituted herself for 5k of WoW gold so she could buy some flying dragon for her character.

you must really hate Leonard.

Back