Most women do not have 1 Punch KO Power - Jessica Andrade does

It's easier to generate force with a slam than with a punch especially when you're as light as womens 115lbs like Andrade. Kaufman is 135lbs, she slams another girl on her head that's 270lbs+ coming down.

Also Andrade does not look at all natural even compared to other elite women strength wise as well as appearance.

Exactly my point, a larger and clean woman had to slam her opponent's head on the ground to knock her out. Sarah looks clean, Jessica doesn't.

There is a group of female fighters with big muscles and pronounced xygomatic arches that have huge muscles. It all fits a pattern. Cyborg is the classic example. The little cutie didn't stand a chance because she is a woman in a woman's body. USADA needs to do more. Put Lance Armstrong and some Russians in charge of it. They know all the ways to beat it.

Gifs of the KO from another post.

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif
DeadImmaterialFowl-size_restricted.gif

LOOK AT JESSICA'S ARMS!!!!!

THOSE ARE A MAN'S ARMS!!

You can't sit there and tell me she's Natural.

USADA is a fucking joke if this woman doesn't get Popped.

(No irony that me, a Brock fan, is complaining about USADA not doing their job. <Moves>)

You guys are hilarious with the PED stuff.

The top earners in the UFC like Jones and Lesnar can't get the cutting edge PEDs to get past USADA but some random WMMA fighter from Brazil can

<YeahOKJen>

Most women don't have the testosterone levels of a male grizzly bear.

I thought she only had 1 actual KO and everything else was a TKO.

Back