Most women do not have 1 Punch KO Power - Jessica Andrade does

Rose will beat her. I'm calling it now! That haymaker shit won't work against technical striking. KK just went into panic mode and started throwing blind.

I mean she waded into the pocket with her freaking head down...

I think Joanna will beat her too. Andrade will gas in 3 minutes.

Gifs of the KO from another post.

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif
DeadImmaterialFowl-size_restricted.gif
That reminds me of the NBK/Dan hardy hook exchange

Juicy Jess will batter Rose, too powerful.

Rose will beat her. I'm calling it now! That haymaker shit won't work against technical striking. KK just went into panic mode and started throwing blind.

I mean she waded into the pocket with her freaking head down...

I think Joanna will beat her too. Andrade will gas in 3 minutes.

Andrade kept her pace against Joanna for a full 5 rounds. Joanna looked more tired than her, and Joanna's gas tank is extraordinary.

Most women do not have testicles either.

I’ve always liked most women’s MMA because most women go right at each other immediately, not feeling each other out for an entire round throwing 3 punches like many men’s fights do. I believe part of the reason they can go hard at each other automatically is because most women don’t have real 1 punch power, when one does it’s really exciting. The only person who’s shown consistent 1 punch power has been Cyborg Santos. But even then, many of her victories aren’t 1 punch KOs they are TKOs.
Who has Cyborg one punched, though? She only has one clean KO on her record. Ronda actually has two. Must be those judo hips. Not that Cris wouldn't destroy her and any other female fighter.

Who has Cyborg one punched, though? She only has one clean KO on her record. Ronda actually has two. Must be those judo hips. Not that Cris wouldn't destroy her and any other female fighter.
Probably has a lot to do with Cyborg opponents being terrified of her, while KK and Betche where swinging wildly.

her, nunes and claudia all take the same vitamins.

wouldnt be surprised if they were born men

I’ve always liked most women’s MMA because most women go right at each other immediately, not feeling each other out for an entire round throwing 3 punches like many men’s fights do. I believe part of the reason they can go hard at each other automatically is because most women don’t have real 1 punch power, when one does it’s really exciting. The only person who’s shown consistent 1 punch power has been Cyborg Santos. But even then, many of her victories aren’t 1 punch KOs they are TKOs.

Jessica Andrade has shown some great potential and power recently and I gave her the edge with her wrestling takedowns against Karolina Kowalkiewicz however she didn’t need her wrestling as the entire fight was a quick, less than 1 round affair that was a brawl with Jessica KOing Karolina with 1 punch and no follow up strikes. Extremely impressive and I think Karolina has never been finished before and definitely not 1 punch KO’d. This was a hard fight to watch though as I’m a fan of both Jessica and Karolina. I hope Karolina can get back on her winning ways also.

I can’t wait to see Jessica fight Thug Rose for the title. I am a fan but I think Jessica takes it.

Like Rogan said, Jessica is like a young Wanderlei Silva but she also has great wrestling also. Hope she continuing KOing opponents.
Dude did you see her traps??? She couldnt fit on the shirt post fight...

Rose def needs to reassess her vitamins. I suspect Andrade's are better. Thorn Namajunas incoming.

Yeah, and a clean Sarah Kaufman knocked Roxanne Modafferi out cold with a slam to the ground. What's the difference? Kaufmann isn't suspect about PED usage.

Jessica Andrade has shown some great potential and power recently and I gave her the edge with her wrestling takedowns against Karolina Kowalkiewicz however she didn’t need her wrestling as the entire fight was a quick, less than 1 round affair that was a brawl with Jessica KOing Karolina with 1 punch and no follow up strikes. Extremely impressive and I think Karolina has never been finished before and definitely not 1 punch KO’d. This was a hard fight to watch though as I’m a fan of both Jessica and Karolina. I hope Karolina can get back on her winning ways also.

I can’t wait to see Jessica fight Thug Rose for the title. I am a fan but I think Jessica takes it.

Like Rogan said, Jessica is like a young Wanderlei Silva but she also has great wrestling also. Hope she continuing KOing opponents.
she is also one of the few true female action fighters in the ufc. People blinded by wonderboychenko. it was one fight against a debuting fighter. cyborg, hill, herrig, the other giant girl a WSW, taurez, andrade. Rose might be but she is on a nice run except her tecia rematch

Yeah, and a clean Sarah Kaufman knocked Roxanne Modafferi out cold with a slam to the ground. What's the difference? Kaufmann isn't suspect about PED usage.

It's easier to generate force with a slam than with a punch especially when you're as light as womens 115lbs like Andrade. Kaufman is 135lbs, she slams another girl on her head that's 270lbs+ coming down.

Also Andrade does not look at all natural even compared to other elite women strength wise as well as appearance.

Back