Most well rounded fighter in MMA history

Have you seen the fight? What makes you think he coudnt have won?

Have you had any fibers today? what makes you think he couldnt have not have lost?

GSP has better wrestling than all of these guys.

Here is he throwing one of the most accomplished fighters, and wrestlers, in MMA history.

gsp_tosses_hughes.gif

GSP not finishing = GSP gets no more love.

Fedor retiring = his fans come out in force.

Currently GSP and Jon Jones for sure . I think Frankie Edgar deserves a mention.

This question should be separated by era. Back in the day it was Frank Shamrock, then BJ Penn, and now its Gsp.
Among heavyweights, all-time, it is still Fedor.

fedor. the people fedor beat, would beat gsp's ass.
obviously it's because of the weight difference, but I promise you in an pride openweight fight, crocop would have kicked gsp's head into the audience, even choi hong man could take out tiny gsp.

heavyweight fighters have much much much more danger to look out for than welterweights. anybody at HW can beat anybody else, because of their weight.

these days 90% of fighters are extremely well rounded so its virtually impossible to give that distinction to just 1 fighter

Incorrect, the reason why Henderson is the UFC LW Champion is that Dana White does not give a hoot about keeping his word.

The most well rounded fighter of all time is B.J. Penn.

BJ Penn?? Sarcasm? I hope so, if not may i say he is a gun fighter but cmon what with all that wrestling of his oh and the kicks and knees and elbows...c'mon

Fedor, not only did he have it all, with wrestling, striking, submissions, but his fluidity from one to another is still unrivaled

Jon Jones.
I have always been a Fedor fanboy and IMO he's #2 P4P after Anderson.

While these guys are THE MMA legends, Jones marks a new generation of intelligent MMA fighters who excel in everything and have been training the martial art called MMA right from the start.
His Muay Thai looks a bit sloppy but it is incredibly effective and his overall grappling skills are pretty damn amazing too.
Also, given his athleticism, quick reactions and physical superiority, Jones is bound to become the next P4P King.

Gsp is lacking in BJJ. Got arm barred by a white belt

no other fighter has shown the kind of consistent dominance GSP has shown, no matter where the fight takes place. He's not the flashiest fighter compared to AS or Fedor, but he is certainly the most well rounded of all time.

Back