Most underrated story of 227

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Kevin Holland. Wow

Had never heard of this dude before today and when i saw he was fighting Santos i figured hed get absolutely starched since Thiago’s a monster but damn did he hold his own and then some. All while talking shit haha

Whatd you guys think? Id like to potentially see an Adesanya/Holland fight down the road, the buildup alone would be amazing

I saw the next Alex Caceres. I think he'll be a fun fighter to watch with his carefree attitude in the cage and willingness to take risks but I also think those same characteristics will likely keep him from every being a real contender.

the most underrated story is that Mike Perry was in the crowd behind Matt Hughes and UFC did not even acknowledge him

I think he will share the fate of Vannata. Both of them were defeated yet people were delighted with them because they had supposedly only two weeks to prepare. People even called him a future champ and he is 1:3 in the ufc. This holland guy is mediocre clown whose only achievement in this fight was not getting ktfo.

There were some interesting stories, but that was just a weird fight with one guy being tough lol.

Back