Most underrated story of 227

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Epicness, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Epicness

Epicness Black Belt

Kevin Holland. Wow

Had never heard of this dude before today and when i saw he was fighting Santos i figured hed get absolutely starched since Thiago’s a monster but damn did he hold his own and then some. All while talking shit haha

Whatd you guys think? Id like to potentially see an Adesanya/Holland fight down the road, the buildup alone would be amazing

2. linvillegorge

linvillegorge Silver Belt

I saw the next Alex Caceres. I think he'll be a fun fighter to watch with his carefree attitude in the cage and willingness to take risks but I also think those same characteristics will likely keep him from every being a real contender.

3. SpedDaddyV

SpedDaddyV GOAT

the most underrated story is that Mike Perry was in the crowd behind Matt Hughes and UFC did not even acknowledge him

A.S. Deep and Milenkovic like this.
  4. FloydMayweatherMMA

FloydMayweatherMMA Money Belt Platinum Member

Moicano smoking Swanson. Should be next in line after Ortega imo.

5. testoviron

testoviron White Belt

I think he will share the fate of Vannata. Both of them were defeated yet people were delighted with them because they had supposedly only two weeks to prepare. People even called him a future champ and he is 1:3 in the ufc. This holland guy is mediocre clown whose only achievement in this fight was not getting ktfo.

6. randumo24

randumo24 Blue Belt

There were some interesting stories, but that was just a weird fight with one guy being tough lol.