Most Underrated Fighters in the UFC today?

How any of you find Edgar to be underrated still is ridiculous.

He was underrated when going up against BJ, not anymore.

Boetsch is the most overrated fighter on Sherdog.

Rafael Dos Anjos is the most underrated fighter in the whole UFC in my opinion

Boetsch is the most overrated fighter on Sherdog.

At least he has some quality wins, I don't think any legit top 10 can really be overrated. By the way, I still can't believe how many people chose Mitrione by stoppage over Kongo and Nelson.

would have to say Hector Lombard been saying it for years while everyone just hated and said he was overrated.. alot of people really don't know how much potential this guy has his got no weakness in his game the complete fighter.

At least he has some quality wins, I don't think any legit top 10 can really be overrated. By the way, I still can't believe how many people chose Mitrione by stoppage over Kongo and Nelson.

Boetsch should not be top 10.
Fluke of the year against Okami and a ridiculous gift decision over Lombard.

KZ fights like he is the boss, yet no one gives him a shot in like ALL his fights.... popular yes.... recognized for being a superior IQ fighter, not.

Ben Rothwell, hardly ever got a mention until he ko'd Schaub. People were quick to right him off with his bad performance against Hunt but he is a tough vet and would beat most people in the division. He also got screwed against Cain.

You might be right about Rothwell being very under-rated. Still, I stopped paying attention to him when he made it his business to beat up that kid who criticized him. He should fight fighters, not internet nerds.

honestly... almost everyone is underrated.

people think of mma weirdly. they think there's the champion, contenders, and everyoen else is a can and just wasting space on their card. the reality is almost everyone in the ufc is a solid contender.

Troof.

bisping,lauzon,chael

bisping is by far the most underated fighter in the ufc though, chael just because of how easily people write him off since anderson/chael 2... he is possibly in the top 3 for best fighters that don't hold a belt

Matt Wiman

29 years old
9-4 UFC record
4 FOTN bonuses
1 SOTN bonus
3/4 losses by decision.
Losses to Siver,Spencer Fisher(in 2006),Jim Miller, and Sam Stout(In Canada)

Afterthought to all in the LW division

/THREAD

Back