Most Underrated Fighters in the UFC today?

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Like I'm gonna go along the lines of fighters that are hardly talked about or people who consistently always have their doubts of them whenever they come up to fight, but they prove time & time again why they're a game opponent for anybody they face.

My opinion:

Tim Boestch.
Carlos Condit.
Frankie Edgar.
Cub Swanson.
Stefan Struve.

good list ts

Might add Cung Le

I think despite recent losses Shane del Rosario is still a promising heavyweight

Ben Rothwell, hardly ever got a mention until he ko'd Schaub. People were quick to right him off with his bad performance against Hunt but he is a tough vet and would beat most people in the division. He also got screwed against Cain.

* Bisping
* Diaz Bros (For Diaz Haters)

and your list...

HW: Roy Nelson
LHW: Henderson
MW: Bisping
WW: Kampmann
LW: Henderson
FW: Holloway
BW: Barao

HW: Roy Nelson
LHW: Henderson
MW: Bisping
WW: Kampmann
LW: Henderson
FW: Holloway
BW: Barao

Gotta be Bisping. Dude got Hendo-bombed but has reeled off a ton of impressive wins. Robbed against Chael. Scrappy guy, would like to see him get a title shot.

Bisping at MW
Frankie at LW
Mighty Mouse at CW
Brian Bowles at BW
Nelson at HW
SHogun at LHW

mike pyle, joe lauzon, constantinos philippou, nik lentz, and ricardo lamas

Posters should say why they think the fighter is underrated, or it just becomes another popularity contest.

honestly... almost everyone is underrated.

people think of mma weirdly. they think there's the champion, contenders, and everyoen else is a can and just wasting space on their card. the reality is almost everyone in the ufc is a solid contender.

Back