Most under rated skills in MMA

judo throws (uchi mata)
low kicks
the jab
elbows
body strikes

We don't see that flying leg scissors thing much because you can mess up your training partners knee, but it is effective.
Very true. I've seen some nasty, nasty breaks online of their leg. Clean break kind-of-shit. In a real fight though, I wouldn't worry about it. Worst case scenario - you fuck it up and accidentally snap their shin bone in half. I call that a bonus!

judo throws (uchi mata)
low kicks
the jab
elbows
body strikes
Love your list and 100% agree. Add kidney strikes to that. They're legal and lethal but you never see them. And speaking of the jab, seems like straight punches are only seen by the more technical and/or polished strikers. I see them underutilized in favor of haymaker-type punches all the time. Straight punches always beat looping punches tho

Apparently it’s gathering social media followers. Can’t get a title shot without them.

K7mv.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26351-1375728549-22.gif

4a5f50cf55d5d7a716725a4b0662b41e.gif

kirk-fight-3.gif
Little did you know......
311rxqh.jpg

2d268lw.jpg

2zpi5hj.jpg

2qx031d.jpg

o5x5w2.jpg

23vbvva.jpg

2qtlpbp.jpg

sC4g47l.gif

qz3gpk.jpg

bQQ23Dt.gif

TaXi0Yh.gif

O9Gu2VT.gif

Last edited:
Prime Varner in wec had super underrated skill set. He had great boxing. God i miss prime Varner

Definitely judô throws. Is wayyy better than wrestling, offensively and defensively. High level in judô > abyss > high level in wrestling.

Distance control

Proof its underrated: this is the 52nd post and im the first to mention it

Back