Most touching moment in mma history? Nick throwing in towel

Aoki and his idol Saku. :(
giphy-hug.gif
I fucking love that gif, too many feels.

Crocop tearing up a bit after winning the OWGP.

I'd be tearing up too for getting such an easy road to a supposedly prestigious title.

It's too bad once he started fighting people exclusively at his own weight class and size that he went absolutely nowhere.

Coleman and his daughters after the Fedor loss, his daughters were terrified of Fedor. it was rough to see.
I think his daughters were terrified of Coleman.. and his wrecked face.

Did anyone mention in strikeforce when Robbie lawlor kod linland (maybe it was someone else) and then straightened his legs for him

Nick throws in the towel for his little brother in the James Thompson fight. Normally guys as tough as the Diaz brothers are given every opportunity to recover but the brother love showed in this fight. I honestly knew it was Nick that threw in the towel from the get go so I teared up afterwards and till this day I think about it and I can just cry my eyeballs out.

What about you? Any other touching moments? Like when Serra and Hughes hugged after their fight with each other. Amazing moment. This kinda stuff is so moving.
Pretty sure Nick was high when he did that...he must've thought he was throwing him some brass knuckles!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back