Most touching moment in mma history? Nick throwing in towel

StephanieB

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nick throws in the towel for his little brother in the James Thompson fight. Normally guys as tough as the Diaz brothers are given every opportunity to recover but the brother love showed in this fight. I honestly knew it was Nick that threw in the towel from the get go so I teared up afterwards and till this day I think about it and I can just cry my eyeballs out.

What about you? Any other touching moments? Like when Serra and Hughes hugged after their fight with each other. Amazing moment. This kinda stuff is so moving.

Coleman crying in front of his children...

2ik3wht.jpg

Nick throws in the towel for his little brother in the James Thompson fight. Normally guys as tough as the Diaz brothers are given every opportunity to recover but the brother love showed in this fight. I honestly knew it was Nick that threw in the towel from the get go so I teared up afterwards and till this day I think about it and I can just cry my eyeballs out.

What about you? Any other touching moments? Like when Serra and Hughes hugged after their fight with each other. Amazing moment. This kinda stuff is so moving.
James Thompson?

Nate fought James Thompson? Damn I thought the UFC didn't put on freakshow fights

Josh?

Crocop and Barry hugging mid fight.

I liked it when hendo touched bispings face with the hbomb.

Very touching indeed.

Last edited:
Back