Most talented Heavyweight fighter in the UFC ?

FrancisBergoglio

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In terms of talent, not the best, who do you think is the most talented HW and why ?

Last edited:
Fedor

Oh UFC only, Cain then

Last edited:
Probably Cain.

Dude was wingin' WHEEL kicks in his last fight.

tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o1_400.gif

tumblr_oa42a92IDr1qa33wlo1_500.gif

In terms of talent, not the best...Who do you think is the most talented HW and why ?

Overeem is an elite striker and grappler.
Chin & roid hold that guy back for a while.

Healthy Cain is scary.

Inb4 Ngannou is mentioned.
I'd go with Reem, Stipe and Werdum.

Overeem is the most talented he can do it all just always finds a way to fuck it up

Of course Fedor all time.

But if we are talking current then probably Overeem. He has a great all around game. Striking, takedown defense, ground and pound, submissions... he can do it all.

Jim Ross voice - Cain! It's Cain!!

Seriously though, cain is a warrior. He is extremely well-rounded in terms of tecinque. Gifted cardio-wise. Still increasing his repertoire showing ability to learn this late in his career, which is a talent in itself.

I'd put the Reem as a close second for the sheer number of accolades he's won.

Stipe Miocic. he is faster and fitter than them all..

People are confusing talent with skill in this thread.

Talent is natural, skill is learned.

Fedor was never particularly talented, but he was highly skilled, with an iron will.

I would say Arlovski is one of if not the most naturally talented Heavyweights I have ever seen. The guy has the speed and agility of a Welterweight. Never quite put it all together, though he did become Champion, but wow, what an athlete.

Last edited:
Werdum is the only HW talent with World Champion credentials in a sport outside MMA.

Back