Most talented fighters ever.

When I was a kid my grandfather always used to complain about the modern boxers on TV, he always used to tell me about Locche and that he would beat them all blindfolded, HW's included, any weightclass. That he used to eat ice cream and smoke and never show up for training, and sometimes would show up for 20 minutes and then leave saying its too much effort lol.

So anyways my grandfather always used to moan a lot, I forgot about it for a long time, but when I was a bit older I finally saw a fight of Locche on internet for the first time and I was like WOW!!!!!! I couldn't believe how slick he was and how fast he was. It always reminds me of my grandfather when I see any Locche fights now.
loche is a name that gets forgotten about, even by me, i never saw more than a couple minutes footage, never saw his name in any a.t. lists that I recall, along with carlos ortiz, they seemed to just be in a bad era for the little guys to make a name for themselves.

loche is a name that gets forgotten about, even by me, i never saw more than a couple minutes footage, never saw his name in any a.t. lists that I recall, along with carlos ortiz, they seemed to just be in a bad era for the little guys to make a name for themselves.
Yeah I only knew about him because of what my grandfather said, but my grandfather always complained about the more modern boxers, so I didn't take a lot of notice. But when I actually saw Locche fight for the time on internet I was shocked, he is a true boxing master. The guy he was fighting was young and super ripped, and Locche looked so bored and dad bod'ish and he absoutley clowned this guy badly, the guy was just punching the air and Locche won every round so easily.

After I watched a documentary, and everyone said that he refused to train most of the time, and when they asked him to run he said hes going home because its too much effort haha. Loved very sweet foods like ice cream and would consume lots of it, and used to smoke boxes of cigarettes per day.

It's a shame he is not in this era, because I could imagine he would be a huge fans favorite. His skill was absurd, but was like regular lazy dad.

Can't believe I didn't mention Ali in my first post. The man was a freak. I've seen fighters try to mimic the Ali Shuffle and nobody even comes close. His legs were freakishly quick, springy. His first fight with Liston showed how strong they were, it was pretty crazy tbh. His hand speed was unbelievable as well.

I still probably lean Roy, tho, but it's close with Muhammed.

Also Gamboa deserves a shout too. Guy was a fucking monster fighting on mostly just natural athletic gifts and had a pretty damned good career and is still winning even tho he's washed.

Keep in mind this doesn't necessarily mean the best fighters ever, or fighters with the best resume.

For me, it'd have to be, in no order:

Sugar Ray Leonard
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Roy Jones Jr.
Vasyl Lomachenko
Wilfred Benitez

How do you measure it?

Floyd Mayweather. Ray Leonard. Crawford. Lomachenko Rigondeaux.

Back