Most surprised you are at the age of a fighter, young or old

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I was so surprised to find out that Neil Magny is only 34, i feel like he’s been around forever.

Also, Jose Aldo is only 35, i would believe if someone told me he was 40.

who are some surprisingly young or old guys.

Whatever that fighter in bellators name was, bjj guy with a wrinkly head, looked way older, oh yea Rafael Lovato Jr.

For awhile it was Stefan Struve I ways always surprised to hear his age because it seems like he's been around since forever

He was only 33 when he retired dude has been in some wars though.

Gregory Rodrigues is allegedly 29.

RODRIGUES_GREGORY_L_06-05.png

Jon Jones 34. Can't believe what he has been able to accomplish in and out of the cage in such a short time.

I found out Cris cyborg born the same day month and year as me

I was so surprised to find out that Neil Magny is only 34, i feel like he’s been around forever.

Also, Jose Aldo is only 35, i would believe if someone told me he was 40.

who are some surprisingly young or old guys.

Damn! I had no idea Magny had been in the UFC that long. He flew under the radar for a LOOONG time. Was 1-2 to start and went on a 7 fight win streak. Respect.

Jon Jones 34. Can't believe what he has been able to accomplish in and out of the cage in such a short time.

It's not a short time at all. He won the title at either 22 or 23 (youngest champ ever; I think he still holds that distinction), and "what he has been able to accomplish" has happened over the course of a full decade.

Back