most skilled gracie...(except rickson)

What about Rickson's son, Kron? He is young, (not sure how old, but not an adult yet). I have heard some things about him.

Rolls was even better than Rickson by all accounts.

Roger is the best of the lot at the moment.

What about Rickson's son, Kron? He is young, (not sure how old, but not an adult yet). I have heard some things about him.

the thing about Rickson and Rorion's sons is that they don't fight in the world championships nor the world cup... :S

Rolls was supposively the most talented out of all of them. Too bad he had a tradgic passing.

Its Roger. Roger is competing against the greats and winning

Rorians sons Rener and Ryron have gone up against some top level competition while fighting in California and done very well. They even held their own and narrowly lost to Gordo and Xande (not exactly sure which one fought them).

Ryron and Rener would both be pretty competitive and possibly place in the Mundials.

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

Relson has stated flat out that Rolls was the best Gracie fighter out of them all.

Now adays Im gonna have to Say Kron and Rhalan and Rener (for the new generation)

For the Old school Royce,Renzo and Royler and Rolls

What is Rhalan's relationship in the family?

Also, what about Carlson Gracie Sr. and any of his students?

DMcKayBJJ said:
What is Rhalan's relationship in the family?

Also, what about Carlson Gracie Sr. and any of his students?
Rhalan is Relsons Youngest son(I think hes the youngest) Met him in hawaii is around my age(Im 18) and hes Renzo and Ryan's Brother

Little Mac said:
Now adays Im gonna have to Say Kron and Rhalan and Rener (for the new generation)

For the Old school Royce,Renzo and Royler and Rolls
Whoa.. so you're saying that they are better then Roger and maybe even Kyra (for females). Wow. I don't know man. Roger by far is the most talented young gracie there is.

Soid said:
Whoa.. so you're saying that they are better then Roger and maybe even Kyra (for females). Wow. I don't know man. Roger by far is the most talented young gracie there is.
I dont want to sound dumb but this is the first time i herd of Roger...Yes I know im gonna be hering flames..But I Kinda Know Rhalan and I bumped into Kron once..so from the ones i saw I think there the best i have seen..can any one show me what Roger looks like or a match

Little Mac said:
I dont want to sound dumb but this is the first time i herd of Roger...Yes I know im gonna be hering flames..But I Kinda Know Rhalan and I bumped into Kron once..so from the ones i saw I think there the best i have seen..can any one show me what Roger looks like or a match
Not only that Relson isn't Renzo or Ryan's father. I think Robson is.

Soid said:
Not only that Relson isn't Renzo or Ryan's father. I think Robson is.
Ooops lol my bad.....But I know Rhalan is Relson's son...I thought Renzo's dad was Relson well i guess now i know he isnt....

royler for bjj/grappling
royce for mma
renzo is the most well-rounded
now and in the future roger

I thought Roger is a Gracie by Marriage and not by blood? However that works, I thought only women could marry into a family name...

Back