Most Re-playable Games?

I've replayed the ME trilogy loads of times and exactly the same each time. I don't like change. I tried a renegade run but as soon as Shep punched out the crazy retard on Eden Prime 10 minutes into the game I was like 'I don't even know you anymore' and I quit immediately and started another paragon run.

This is like going into the same All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet a dozen times and eating the same item every time.

The whole point of having branching storylines is to have a different narrative each time you play the games.

Stop being a Paragon Pussy and try being a B.M.F. Renegade that D.G.A.F!

Plus Liara 4 lyfe.
For me, Ashley has the best love story over the Trilogy.

Miranda is 2nd by a slim margin, and she's overall sexier.

But I agree it's endlessly replayable. I'll probably do an ME trilogy replay at least once a year for the rest of my life or some shit

Making the same decisions?
<{clintugh}>
<LikeReally5>
<Dylan>
{<huh}
<Huh2>
<{katwhu}>
<{MindBrown}>

Seriously?

You're playing the Mass Effect trilogy <TrumpWrong1>.

This is like going into the same All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet a dozen times and eating the same item every time.

The whole point of having branching storylines is to have a different narrative each time you play the games.

Stop being a Paragon Pussy and try being a B.M.F. Renegade that D.G.A.F!

For me, Ashley has the best love story over the Trilogy.

Miranda is 2nd by a slim margin, and she's overall sexier.

Making the same decisions?
<{clintugh}>
<LikeReally5>
<Dylan>
{<huh}
<Huh2>
<{katwhu}>
<{MindBrown}>

Seriously?

You're playing the Mass Effect trilogy <TrumpWrong1>.

When I play those morality RPGs I always do the first run as myself, the next run super evil, then try for the perfect good guy run last.

The original Doom and Doom 2

Super Mario Bros. 3

I’ve been playing these games for over 25 years FFS. Can always go back for more.

FTL and other rogue likes. I’m knee deep in Into The Breach and the replayability is insane.

Also, Xcom games.

Baldur's Gate 1&2
Mass Effect 1
Medieval: Total War 2
Shogun 2
Slay the Spire
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Witcher 3

Baldur's Gate 1&2
Mass Effect 1
Medieval: Total War 2
Shogun 2
Slay the Spire
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Witcher 3
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 were amazing games (if they're the ones you mean). I was devastated the 3rd game never came out. I would love to play those 2 on ps4 though remastered versions would be epic. Someone has to make a 3rd game eventually

Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 were amazing games (if they're the ones you mean). I was devastated the 3rd game never came out. I would love to play those 2 on ps4 though remastered versions would be epic. Someone has to make a 3rd game eventually
The Dark Alliance games were fun but I was talking about the isometric RPGs on the PC. I beaten 1 around 6 times. 2 about 3. The problem I have is I can't start them half way through. So I restart every game from the beginning if I have set it down for more than a month

I'll meet you fuckers at the fight club in Anor Londo, knowimsayin'

Games with quest variety, like Witcher series, KCD, GTA 5, BOTW, RDR 2, Bully, The Warriors, Second Sight, Risen, Mafia 1, Cthulhu, Escape from Butcher Bay and possibly Hitman, if you like stealth/infiltration/creative freedom.

AC and a lot of open-world games have a repeating pattern of activities to do to progress. Those get boring fast, imo.

What's weird is all the haters I've talked to have put hundreds of hours into it. I mean, it can't be that bad.
It's still more played than Path of Exile. All the metrics would seem to indicate it's almost wholly in southeastern Asian internet cafe shops. Very strange gaming culture they have over there.

skyrim
diablo2
super mario world / mario 2 and 3
call of duty modern warfare 1 2 and 3

I'm on my 5th or 6h playthrough of Last of Us. One of my GOAT games.

Super Meat Boy is probably my most replayed single-player game.

Back when I played it, I would pull a prank at college parties. It was all the rage back then as a super hard platformer. So whenever my buddy would throw a party, we'd do a SMB drinking game. Every time I died in the game, people would drink.

The punchline being that I could speed run the game in under twenty minutes without dying.

If that had been me playing, everybody else would have died after twenty minutes.

No Mans Sky

I heard that actually got good. Don't know if it's a game for me, but if what I read is true, it's nice to see a developer take their lumps, give a shit about it, listen to the fans, and fix their game.

Rimworld. Red Alert 2. Warcraft, Starcraft.

Rimworld and Red Alert 2 both clocked in over thousand hours on single player.

I heard that actually got good. Don't know if it's a game for me, but if what I read is true, it's nice to see a developer take their lumps, give a shit about it, listen to the fans, and fix their game.

I dont know if it was so much "fix the game" as it was just adding a lot more stuff to do and tweaking the procedural system to give people a lot more of what they want to see.

Skyrim
MKX
Injustice 1 and 2
Dark souls series
Nioh

Back