Most passionate promos of all time.

Mike Mizanin is not popular, or respected by fans; but everyone is the hero of their own story.

Here he is giving Daniel Bryan the business, and passionately defending his PW career:

Mike Mizanin is not popular, or respected by fans; but everyone is the hero of their own story.

Here he is giving Daniel Bryan the business, and passionately defending his PW career:

I was already one of those who liked the Miz (wasn't crazy about him but I thought he was a competent performer) but this turned me into an actual Miz fan, they should have put the belt on him after this promo because he was a the perfect heel at that time to be champion.

I was already one of those who liked the Miz (wasn't crazy about him but I thought he was a competent performer) but this turned me into an actual Miz fan, they should have put the belt on him after this promo because he was a the perfect heel at that time to be champion.
That was tremendous. You cant fake that. You gotta pull that shit deep from the real feelings. That shit is hard to control and most people are afraid to go that far.

It wasn't super long...and it was part of crappy angle...but Freddie Blassie hauling himself out his wheel chair to brow beat everyone for not fighting during the Invasion was one I think of for this.

Say what you will about Russo but I loved his promo that worked Hogan into a lawsuit at BATB. "You will never see that BALD HEADED PIECE OF SHIT here again!"

Back