Most overrated fighters?

Well his biggest claim to fame is a loss, so there's that

You should check out the whole rankings list and post here every fighter with the worst win-loss record in top10.Thats the only thing you look for apparently.

Is there any doubt it's McGregor? People are calling him GOAT...... even if you think he's great, calling him GOAT is majorly overrating him.

[YT]2csSPkBEKus[/YT]

He's given too much credit for beating 3 elite fighters. Like I said he should be considered the best unless proven otherwise, but people give Jones and Aldo's prospective opponents much better chances while dismissing anybody against Cain... does not compute other than Cain is much more of a favorite on Sherdog I guess.

Gtfo with Gus & Brown on there. I used to think RDA was overrated. Then he KO'd Bendo.

I just looked at the rankings, and Bryan Caraway is in the top 10 at Bantamweight, he doesn't strike me as a top10 fighter at all, Am i wrong?

Is there any doubt it's McGregor? People are calling him GOAT...... even if you think he's great, calling him GOAT is majorly overrating him.

The GOAT stuff is largely joking and he's nowhere near as overrated as a fighter with no wins against top 20 fighters in their division, who many insist has the best chance against the dominant champion of that division. That takes the cake.

I just looked at the rankings, and Bryan Caraway is in the top 10 at Bantamweight, he doesn't strike me as a top10 fighter at all, Am i wrong?

93% finishing rate. 4-2 in the UFC. 5-2 since 2011. Hasn't been finished since 2010.

How is Gus remotely overrated?

Because of people like you that call him "the people's champion"

Machida is consistently the most overrated fighter in the UFC

How many Machida eras need to be squashed before people stop overrating him?

I love Diaz But man... People actually thought Diaz would beat georges. I guess he could... If gsp would fight like an idiot. Which he never does

GSP got the better of the stand-up exchanges. Nick loses that fight 10 out of 10 times.

The GOAT stuff is largely joking and he's nowhere near as overrated as a fighter with no wins against top 20 fighters in their division, who many insist has the best chance against the dominant champion of that division. That takes the cake.

Who are you talking about exactly? I'll play devils advocate for no reason.

Wow none of them
Nick diaz,condit,reem,jim miller,bigfoot,etc. Are overrated
Assuncao and miz are underrated

How is rda overrated. He is well rounded and better version of bendo that finishes fights. He is underrated and nobody thinks he can beat pettis or khabib(and he cant really). Khabib is bad fight for him and pettis is faster striker and will likely finish him

Yes he performed well against Jones, but that was also one of Jones' worst performances to date.

Huh??

A fight is a 2 sided affair. For someone to perform bad the other party has to perform good to make the opponents look bad... I guess it just hasn't occurred to you that Gus's decent performance in that fight is a factor that made Jones looked ordinary?

Who are you talking about exactly? I'll play devils advocate for no reason.

The last person named in my original post, Holly Hype Holm. Closest thing she's beaten to a legit opponent is a pretty good... flyweight... and yet she's one of the only 3 legit fighters in all of WMMA according to some.

At least we know Conor is capable of beating a top 10 opponent...

In your opinion who are the most overrated ranked fighters?

#1 Rafael Dos Anjos
#6 Matt Brown
#1 Alexander Gustafsson

Rafael seems to be on fire, he's probably top 3 in the divison.

Matt brown is tough, and he went to distance with the champ, 6th doesnt sound bad.

Alexander, hmm i thought Cormier was #1 and that he would steamroll Jones, but now looking back, i guess Alexander is atleast top 3, i won't argue with his ranking.

Because of people like you that call him "the people's champion"

You do realize that calling someone "the people's champion" has nothing to do with deserving the actual championship right ? So there's no overrating material there.Its about being a better sportsman and an example as a good person (!)

Oh and rashad is very overrated. He isnt even top 8. He lost to lil nog and "beat"hendo and midleweight chael sonnen

Back