Most Overrated fighter currently in the UFC?

Jon Jones is the answer Sherdoggers want to hear. He only beats over the hill cans, people 2 weight classes down and young guys with no experience.

Condit and Rory Macdonald.

Both great fighters but not what their fans would have you believe. Condit isn't going to reign and Rory isn't the next GSP.

Condit can beat just about anyone in the top ten but they have as good a chance to beat him.

please take it back now (the Condit part)
you don't really mean that do you?

Although he is coming off another huge win Matt Brown is. Name me a top 5 guy or even a top 10 guy he's beaten.

Also Connor he's due for an ass whoopin soon

people who are saying Jon Jones should have accounts banned
I'm all for opinions and arguments but my gosh you are an idiot if you think Jones is overrated

Lil Nog. Always have thought it was the worst fighter that was ranked high in any weight class.

A couple of weeks ago, I'd have said Erick Silva.
The kid was a betting favourite going against Matt Brown, for fuck's sake. That was pure insanity.
Still overrated now, too. Ranked at 15.

Tyron Woodley is another one.
Can't wait for Rory to decision him and become the new Overrated King himself. :icon_chee

Not in the UFC but Cyborg is probably the most overrated fighter in ALL of mma. Her career consists of beating up smaller women while juiced to the gills. She's a couple of notches above your typical barroom brawler.

For some reason people think she's some sort of world beater. The tape doesn't lie though, she's a limited fighter skill-wise.

Meisha Tate. She is barely Top 10 and clearly a gatekeeper at this point. But a lot of people talk about her like she can beat people in the Top 5 (when, in fact, she would lose horribly to anyone in the Top 5... not even close)

Jarl

P.S. I agree with Chaotic Mayhem`s sentiments as well. When she finally fights Ronda, she will be exposed.

Weidman hands down, not even close in my eyes
I think hes good to just not even remotely as good as hes regarded on sherdpog

I'm all for opinions and arguments but my gosh you are an idiot if you think Jones is overrated

This. He's fighting at such a high level that it makes the rest of his division look mediocre and then catches flack for being too dominant. The division isn't weak, Shertards, but the hate is.

Conor McGoatger.

Edit: Oh you were asking for overrated fighters. I thought it said underrated.

It's funny shit. A guy who's technically undefeated and is beating everyone thrown at him is somehow overrated. How? He is on the fuckin top, what else there is to overrate him for?

Same with Barao.

Beat them first then say "yeah, these guys weren't all that good they got beaten", but at this moment they are the best of the best.

Overrated guys are those who have hype behind them but are yet to prove it or have been proven not to be that good, like Erick Silva for example who was predicted to be a future champ and he loses to anyone decent.

He's the best LW, and he was dominating the toughest division. I don't know what you mean by "not a superstar."

Exactly. Lots of hate for Benson in this thread.

But haters gonna hate. People are probably just mad he beat a bunch of fan favorites like Edgar, Guida, Cerrone, and Diaz.

I mean he's only lost to one person in 7-years and he's #1 in the weight class.

Back