Most Overrated fighter currently in the UFC?

people saying mcgregor are just 100% trolling. Joke. all the anti mcgregor and anti Jones stuff on SD. There is little justification for either view imo. Barao too???? LOL.

Chael Sonnen

Lets break it down by division:

FLW: dont know, dont even care

BW: Barao. division is super thin right now, long win streak means nothing when half the wins are can crushing in brazil. healthy cruz would smoke gollum.

WBW: Tate... as much as I love cupcake(s), she's been getting handled pretty bad since coming to the UFC.

FW: Lamas. Ridiculous at #3. Cub, K. Zombie, Poirier, McGregor, and Bermudez would all finish him.

LW: Benson Henderson. Already stated.

WW: Woodley. Condit match was a fluke. Got Mortal Kombat finished by Marquardt and humped by Shields not long ago.

MW: Bisping. Why does The Count get called out so much? Because he's a big money but easy ass fight.

LHW: Sonnen. Chael can't be messing around at Light Heavy, he's going to get shellacked.

HW: Travis Browne. Got badly exposed against The Troll King but a lot of people still think he's a world beater.

BW: Barao. division is super thin right now, long win streak means nothing when half the wins are can crushing in brazil. healthy cruz would smoke gollum.

WBW: Tate... as much as I love cupcake(s), she's been getting handled pretty bad since coming to the UFC.

FW: Lamas. Ridiculous at #3. Cub, K. Zombie, Poirier, McGregor, and Bermudez would all finish him.

WW: Woodley. Condit match was a fluke. Got Mortal Kombat finished by Marquardt and humped by Shields not long ago.

MW: Bisping. Why does The Count get called out so much? Because he's a big money but easy ass fight.

LHW: Sonnen. Chael can't be messing around at Light Heavy, he's going to get shellacked.

HW: Travis Browne. Got badly exposed against The Troll King but a lot of people still think he's a world beater.

Fantastic post. Couldnt agree more.

It has to be a Bisping for me, great cardio but that's it. He couldn't knock the fluff off a cappuccino .

Condit and Rory Macdonald.

Both great fighters but not what their fans would have you believe. Condit isn't going to reign and Rory isn't the next GSP.

Condit can beat just about anyone in the top ten but they have as good a chance to beat him.

Last edited:

Barao: Has walked through every fighter he has faced, I don't think he is overrated, he is legit.

Tate: I hardly think is just very well liked, and she won pretty well in her last fight against a female with more test in her than some guys.

Lamas: I don't think mentioning Connor whatever his sir name is in the same sentence at the moment is of any value, it just undermined your post.

Sonnen: I don't think anyone thinks he is a world beater, again I think you just think because a fighter is well liked, they are thought of as world beaters.

HW: Overeem is without doubt the most overrated fighter in the division.

P4p Rousey.

And probably Weidman...but who knows.

Matt Brown
McGregor
Condit ( One of my Favs. He's a very good fighter But not great as he is made out to be.)
Mark Hunt

I have to pick Chael Sonnen, I heard if he can make 135 they will give him a shot at Barao's belt!

Definitely Jon Jones. Beats a bunch of past their prime fighters and MWs and people think he's the GOAT. Hype product of a weak division

Agreed, I've said it before.. that 'murderers row' was full of 185ers fighting above their weight because they could, as the division was so weak

I'll give JBJ credit, he has been tested in his last couple of fights and looked pretty damn good. Time will tell

"JBJ holds the all time world record for having the words 'I' and 'great' in the same sentence."

Back