Most overall UFC octagon cage time

A guy like Cowboy is on that list because he fights an awful lot, but for most fighters being on this list means they don't finish their opponents that often.
It's not a list you would want to be on, or be proud of.

The others to go over 5 hours -
Max Holloway 5:10:47
Gleison Tibau 5:08:57
Ross Pearson 5:02:45

With Holloway’s age and style he has a chance of topping the list.

Rest of the list -
http://www.fightmatrix.com/ufc-records/octagon-time/
I have a feeling Max is going to have a "Lidell like" later part of his career. I like Max but he takes too many punches. The chin has some mileage on it.

are you sure it' not this man .
giphy.gif

you bastard, I was gonna say him or Big John

Interesting numbers.
Back when he was active, GSP's haters said he his fights all went 5 rounds and he was never finishing (OK they still say that) and use(d) it against him for GOAT talk (I'm not trying to make a case for him here).
Now look at Jones and he has 1 less fight but only 2 fewer minutes.
Look here buddeh, you take your rational logic n get the fuqq out!!1!

<28>

Interesting numbers.
Back when he was active, GSP's haters said he his fights all went 5 rounds and he was never finishing (OK they still say that) and use(d) it against him for GOAT talk (I'm not trying to make a case for him here).
Jon now gets that criticism too.

Boring point fighting oblique kicks etc

Its not like he's getting a pass.. The only reason people don't complain about his last fight being boring is because he took a beating

Last edited:
Interesting numbers.
I was going to point out the exact same thing.

Interesting numbers.

Once Jones retires or loses a fight you will no doubt see any forms of criticism on his run and his legacy and his GOAT status.
And that is definitely legit criticism, his point-fighting bullshit and not wanting to fight a HW and all that shit.

That's almost the same list as the most boring fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back