Most of the time, do you watch fights alone, or you watch it with other people?

I go into my basement, flip on a 30-year-old desk lamp, and fire up the computer.

I used to watch with a group of people but they all got bored with MMA pretty fast and watching fights with casuals is the worst.
They get bored because 90% of the fights are boring , the current rule set with 0 engagement rules , fucked up scoring all make it boring & even casual 's know this .

Usually watch with my wife. She's become a legit fan and knows more about the sport than your average casual. She even watches pfl with me.

Solo.....always and certain fights with the mute button on

I watch it with my son and housemate,she's a noob but she's getting better.My neighbor comes over most events and sometimes I have friends over but just a few.I used to get every ppv and have a party/keg about half the time but that was when Zuffa bought it and started ppv's again up till idk 2007'ish.

I can't stand going to live events,I can't listen to people and I tried going to a buffalo wild wings once because I was out of state for work and didn't have a choice,never again.I don't understand how people can deal with that shit.

Only with people that have similar knowledge in MMA. Watching with people who have no idea what's going on or who complain when someone isn't brutally knocked out or when the fight ends up on the ground are the worst. "Dude, why doesn't he just blast him? If I were in there I'd just smash his face"......sure you would you dumbfuck.

TLDR; I'm a fucking snob/elitist, so I watch alone 95% of the time.

"Why is he laying on his back?Why doesn't he just get up?"
"It looks like they are humping"
"why is he so tired?"
"why doesn't he just punch him in the face?"

I watch alone with ashemaletube on another tab for during the breaks. No fux given

In the UK all the events end up on Fight Pass after a few days, everyone couple of weeks me and a few friends get together and catch up on all the events.

I usually watch with friends. They are fans of the sport. Not as hardcore as I am, but they are not "casuals" by any means.

Basically alone, although my husband might be in the room working on his computer and occasionally lobbing in his two cents.

Usually it's just me and little brother and my girl, my girl only watches big named fighters ,shit I watch the whole fucking card

Fixed

BDKSgAw.jpg

Ha, nice one. I chuckled at the McGregor picture.

Alone. I can't stand stupid people's comments.

From UFC 3 to 2009 maybe 2010 I almost always watched with numerous friends. I am closing in on a decade since I had a friend who gives a tchit less about this sport now. Believe it or not MORE THAN ONE of my MMA buddies absolutely REFUSED to EVER follow the sport again when the FIRST WEIGHT CLASS was established. I know NOBODY that was a long time fan of MMA in my old circle that DID NOT quit MMA after the featherweight division was added to the core 5 WC's. Not a one would tolerate manlet MMA.
23 years of watching MMA, and I am obviously not long for the sport if WMMA is not abolished, or at LEAST removed from the UFC.

We bought almost every single PPV for the first 2 decades of the sport. I can count on one hand with fingers to spare the number of PPV's that I have purchased since 2010. I will NEVER pay a nickle for ANY PPV with even so much as 1 female fight on the main card!

It takes a much better man that I to not find better forms of entertainment from bare foot women than MMA!

Just wanna know how my sherbros watch fights. I used to watch it with my 2 brothers for about 8 years until one got married and one move in to a different city. Right now mostly I watch fights alone, and I missed a ton of events for about 3 years now mainly because I'm occupied with work. Who else?

Me too. I used to watch it with my friends and wife, but it just takes away from my enjoyment, to have to explain to them things like the clinch, guard passes, etc. Also, since I work nights and weekends, I watch a lot of stuff a day or two later, so it’s better for me to do it on my own time.

alone cuz the people i vibe with dont watch it

3 pages in and majority shows all of us are alone... well in watching fights

By myself for the most part. The big cards with others, but there are so many that most people can't be bothered. Which suits me fine, cus as other have alluded to, it's easier to focus on what's happening.

Alone on my tv while I pay a lot of money for all my ppvs

With my wife

She gives me company and says yes honey when I give my Dominick Cruz level analisis of the fights.

And I do the same with her when we watch her lame ass Netflix series.

It's not a bad life actually

I went a solid 10-15 years where my house was the "fight house", I ordered everything and people just knew to show up. But now that we all have kids and stuff most of my friends only get into the "big" shows. For those we get together and go out, but most events I watch alone after the kids go to bed and my wife couldn't give a shit lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back