Most of the time, do you watch fights alone, or you watch it with other people?

alone or with sherbroze.

can't stand jibber jabber during fights. must focus.

Just wanna know how my sherbros watch fights. I used to watch it with my 2 brothers for about 8 years until one got married and one move in to a different city. Right now mostly I watch fights alone, I missed a ton of events for about 3 years now mainly because I'm occupied with work. Who else?

Work and lack of money keeps me watching most fights alone.

Watched a couple fights with a ex gf. Although she turned out to be a crazy bitch she was remarkably a good sport and acted interested in them without talking too much.

I watch alone..

fo4L92i.gif

Always alone. I'm in Amsterdam Fights happen in the middle of the night / early morning. No one I know is interested enough to get up for that shit with me.

I’m in the uk so I series link every event on BT sport then watch it Sunday morning usually alone or with my oldest son .........but that’s all coming to an end soon I think with all numbered events changing to PPV.......fuck it !!

I go into my basement, flip on a 30-year-old desk lamp, and fire up the computer.

I used to watch with a group of people but they all got bored with MMA pretty fast and watching fights with casuals is the worst.

Work and lack of money keeps me watching most fights alone.

Watched a couple fights with a ex gf. Although she turned out to be a crazy bitch she was remarkably a good sport and acted interested in them without talking too much.
The woman im seeing really wants to watch MMA with me but she distracts me lol Plus it seems like anytime you wanna show a woman or casual MMA you end up watching the worst fights that weekend or whatever, and they think you like watching men dry hump each other. And aren't they all crazy bruh?

The woman im seeing really wants to watch MMA with me but she distracts me lol Plus it seems like anytime you wanna show a woman or casual MMA you end up watching the worst fights that weekend or whatever, and they think you like watching men dry hump each other. And aren't they all crazy bruh?
She distracts you?

Let me think about this for a second. Get my dick sucked or watch an MMA fight... tough one.

Just kidding, I'll watch that shit later!

She distracts you?

Let me think about this for a second. Get my dick sucked or watch an MMA fight... tough one.

Just kidding, I'll watch that shit later!
Still distracting bro lol I didnt say it was bad. How did you know thats how she distracts me? Oh Amsterdam, you guys know whats up.

The ppv's I usually go out with my girl and her brother.Everything else I watch alone.

Lol no one wants to be near me let alone watch fights with me. Fights are boring to most people anyway.

Depends... sometimes load up the old laptop and go watch with the family.. or just watch at home. Buffalo Wild Wings got old with all the casuals thinking they have Mayweather boxing and Gracie JJ knowledge.

I'll give you a hint: I don't have any friends.

Back