Most of Coker's boys have now been exposed

You’re feeding that troll again. Just put him on ignore. Nobody actually pays attention to him anyway.

says the chick who has no idea about fighting LOL

You and @FKA can talk about the lingerie models who fight on the main card over "real athletes!"

But, But....Legion of Doom thats not "PC!" ……….I call it like I see it!

Last edited:
Fortune has Asked to fight names Like Hager, 6-0 Domingos Barros, Rampage, Silva, Wren....and a few others......Bellatore does not want it's old men to fight This young lion! They have no idea what talent looks like! hence this guys post!

Actually in a historically weak division the jump from not good to good to great can happen fast and they're trying to navigate it

Guys, I added fortune..I think that's pretty much every single prospect exposed except AJ McKee

Everybody loses but lots of people take pleasure when it backfires in Bellator. When they set up these guys in fights to win and they lose.

Happens alot. But everyone loses and its smart for Bellator to keep signing these wrestlers or fighters with no experience and build them up. Most will end up in the prospect graveyard but if you can get one or two to hit thats great.

Now these guys have to bounce back,

Yeah, not a fan of this commentary. A kid loses once and then they're "exposed"? As if they're done? It's ridiculous.

First of all, there are many prospects who are still undefeated who you clearly forgot. But more importantly, these are prospects. That's the nature of prospecting, it doesn't always work out and it shouldn't always work out. Because you have multiple prospects all vying for one title or one undefeated record, mathematically it is inevitable that everyone else with end up without the title or with a loss.

By this logic, EVERY ufc star pretty much ever has been exposed. Conor? Khabib? Ronda? All of them.

Back