Most of Coker's boys have now been exposed

I wonder how it’ll take bellator to go back to calling Pico the “Lebron James of MMA” Lmao.

Nah it was the fat bald guy who’s name I can never remember who called him that several times. You could tell it was the production van in the back screaming in his ear to repeat it too.

Nah it was the fat bald guy who’s name I can never remember who called him that several times. You could tell it was the production van in the back screaming in his ear to repeat it too.
Yeah, they were repeating what ESPN branded him.

Pico - exposed three times now..22 years old and already traumatic brain injury victim, back to back knockout loses..
MVP - first exposed by Daley and then Brutally KO'd by Lima
Fedor - Exposed by poor ratings
Hardy - exposed for not being an MMA fighter
Gallagher - Exposed, third rate conor clone was beaten by some regional guy
Rory McDonald - exposed to God, Exposed by Fitch (got fitched in 2019)
Mousasi - Exposed by old WW Shlemenko, Exposed for bad take down defense 20 years into a professional career
Ed Ruth - Exposed..beaten by a Gracie (like losing to a girl)
Minakov - Exposed by 44 year old former Chippendales Dancer Kongo
Caldwell - exposed by a legit manlet a weight class below him, TWICE!!!!!, Exposed as being a sore loser..

All he has left is Hager... won't be exposed until stop fighting BEEF plant workers...
MVP and Minakov and Darrion Caldwell are all Bjorn Rebney guys. Rory MacDonald, and Gegard Mousasi are pretty much UFC guys with Mousasi having Pride FC experience as well. Coker doesn't have any guys who have become anything in 5 years of running Bellator. A.J. McKee is on the brink, but a dam tournament is going to slow that down for another year.

Ryan Bader.

Did Scott Coker bang your ex or something?
Ryan Bader is another UFC guy, who built his name there and you know it. And how about leaving sex out of comments since you little bi_ ch as_ es can't take retaliation coming back at you because then you little bi_ch as_es want to report the comment because your little bi_ch a_s feelings get hurt.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA
That's ok - a 205/heavyweight who appears to be on super vitamins who is best bjj practitioner on planet just eeked by , no excuses (except the one I just gave) an in prime mousasi. You think that's it ? One of the legends of our sport is only 33( mousasi) and he'll destroy machida or somebody and get his belt back or who knows- if Lima wins, he may drop and take that first.

The funny thing is most of sherdog dorsnt know who Lovato jr. is ?
That's sad if you're an actual mma fan.

I wont be replying( obviously have my plate full this morning so dont take wrong way).
I support mousasi PERIOD and ,lol, still consider him one of top 185ers in world.
He lost a fight that I thought he was going to win at start of fifth.....even against that undefeated 205er.

You'll see what happens from here. The only way Lovato jr. wouldn't see extreme success in UFC would be usada.

Great thread

Bellator sucks because their fighters lose

All UFC stars undefeated
Never exposed

<{1-1}>

The one true Bellator/ Coker guy that could be the true future of Bellator and the heavywreight Division in all of mma is Tyrell Fortune!
Heard from his camp he is pissed and not liking it over there at all.....He knows his value and is being over looked by Conney McGregor nut hugers, instigram Models, old Dad bods who collect checks.

Word is Dana White and the UFC is talking with his gym about Tyrell Fortune.
Tyrell knows he could be a world Champion in the UFC by the time he is 30!

Heard he will not resign with Bellator unless big changes happen. That was from the camps mouth...they said Tyrell is already done with them in his mind.

The one true Bellator/ Coker guy that could be the true future of Bellator and the heavywreight Division in all of mma is Tyrell Fortune!
Heard from his camp he is pissed and not liking it over there at all.....He knows his value and is being over looked by Conney McGregor nut hugers, instigram Models, old Dad bods who collect checks.

Heard he will not resign with Bellator unless big changes happen. That was from the camps mouth...they said Tyrell is already done with them in his mind.

Not true

Your repeating old shit ....

He complained in February......then he did this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.sher...Fight-Extensions-with-Bellator-MMA-152811/amp

You do realize he already resigned with bellator for an exclusive multifight contract extension right?

Dana can't talk to him about going to the UFC because hes currently under contract with bellator for the foreseeable future.

Are you Ace Ventura???Cuz you sure are good talking out of your ass.

Really?????? Thats not what the camp has been saying....

You heard it hear first! Don't say i did not warn you later...

Really?????? Thats not what the camp has been saying....

You heard it hear first! Don't say i did not warn you later...

Yeah and I seen bj Penn at the airport the other day...

Links or STFU

I have links proving what I'm saying your back to being Ace Ventura...

I am telling you what i have been told....Tyrell Fortune is pissed and very unhappy.

But your team would rather use instigram models, than the future of the Heavyweight Division!

I am telling you what i have been told....Tyrell Fortune is pissed and very unhappy.

But your team would rather use instigram models, than the future of the Heavyweight Division!

Links or stfu

That's ok - a 205/heavyweight who appears to be on super vitamins who is best bjj practitioner on planet just eeked by , no excuses (except the one I just gave) an in prime mousasi. You think that's it ? One of the legends of our sport is only 33( mousasi) and he'll destroy machida or somebody and get his belt back or who knows- if Lima wins, he may drop and take that first.
Can you stop calling Lovato Jr a 205er? So he looks big, so what? He weighed in actually a full pound under 185 at 184.0. After rehydration he might get back 10% of bodyweight, maybe a little more or a little less depending on genes and physical composition, dieting and rehydration techniques. But you have no evidence that he weighed in at more than 185. You have no evidence that he's cheating. Maybe he has some genetic advantages that allow him to endure the weight cut better. But he's a 185er. Call him that.

Can you stop calling Lovato Jr a 205er? So he looks big, so what? He weighed in actually a full pound under 185 at 184.0. After rehydration he might get back 10% of bodyweight, maybe a little more or a little less depending on genes and physical composition, dieting and rehydration techniques. But you have no evidence that he weighed in at more than 185. You have no evidence that he's cheating. Maybe he has some genetic advantages that allow him to endure the weight cut better. But he's a 185er. Call him that.

Ok. I admit as a frustrated mousasi supporter, I have some bias and you MIGHT be right. I was a bit taken back by size difference ....especially at weigh in.
I'm wrong in flat out calling the guy a cheat without proof.

A.J. McKee is also a Coker signee and is poised to push through to the top. So don't forget that. But a stupid, uncalled for Featherweight Tournament, in a division where there is a clear champion, Patricio Pitbull Freire, is going to push back any A.J. McKee breaking through until the year 2020 and that is a dam shame.

Back