Most of Coker's boys have now been exposed

manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
Pico - exposed three times now..22 years old and already traumatic brain injury victim, back to back knockout loses..
MVP - first exposed by Daley and then Brutally KO'd by Lima
Fedor - Exposed by poor ratings
Hardy - exposed for not being an MMA fighter
Gallagher - Exposed, third rate conor clone was beaten by some regional guy
Rory McDonald - exposed to God, Exposed by Fitch (got fitched in 2019)
Mousasi - Exposed by old WW Shlemenko, Exposed for bad take down defense 20 years into a professional career
Ed Ruth - Exposed..beaten by a Gracie (like losing to a girl)
Minakov - Exposed by 44 year old former Chippendales Dancer Kongo
Caldwell - exposed by a legit manlet a weight class below him, TWICE!!!!!, Exposed as being a sore loser..
Fortune - Exposed by a 40 year old Dad Bod overpaid UFC reject... Even his only fan abandoned him and is nowhere to be seen

All he has left is Hager... won't be exposed until stop fighting BEEF plant workers...

Last edited:
Pico is more exciting than most of UFC roster, win or lose.

Mousasi is one of the most decorated fighters and is awesome.

Fedor is old, but a true legend.

The rest I don't really care about, but losing doesn't mean exposed necessarily.

Shlemenko was never a WW.

He is a WW who instead of cutting like everyone else just chooses to roid and compete at MW but if you think him and Mousasi are in the same natural weight class that's totally incorrect

Pico - exposed twice now..22 years old and already traumatic brain injury victim
Mousasi - Exposed by old WW Shlemenko
Caldwell - exposed by a legit manlet a weight class below him

All he has left are Fortune and Hager...those guys won't be exposed until they stop fighting BEEF plant workers...

LOL! I Love this! This man knows! The only one that has not been is Tryrel Fortune! But they can't or will not find him a fight! I have said it before and I will say it again! Tyrel Fortune is the Future!

Fortune has Asked to fight names Like Hager, 6-0 Domingos Barros, Rampage, Silva, Wren....and a few others......Bellatore does not want it's old men to fight This young lion! They have no idea what talent looks like! hence this guys post!

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of a Jake Hager superfan.

WE THE PEOPLE.

A.J. McKee is one of Coker's signees and just came off his biggest Bellator win in a very nothing happening fight against Pat Curran, who hadn't fought in two years. He wants to fight Patricio Pitbull Freire for the Bellator Featherweight title, but thanks to Coker having Patricio Pitbull Freire having faced Michael Chandler and winning and Coker starting a Bellator Featherweight Tournament, A.J. McKee may not get a chance to fight Patricio Pitbull Freire until September of 2020. Because Patricio Pitbull Freire will probably fight Michael Chandler first in a rematch and then fight another rematch in the Featherweight Tournament against Henry Corrales.

Pico - exposed twice now..22 years old and already traumatic brain injury victim

All he has left are Fortune and Hager...those guys won't be exposed until they stop fighting BEEF plant workers...

Seems to me that you just exposed yourself...

Mousasi - the guy with 45 wins exposed for beating Shlemenko with one eye? Go hang yourself

You forgot about: McKee, Moldavsky, Tokov, Jordan Young, Fortune bros, Nemkov, Lovato Jr, Neiman, Storley, Joey Davis, Amosov, Pedro Carvalho, Nallo, Claxton, Borics, Archuleta...there are more

Last edited:
Mousasi, current champion, exposed by a fight he won in which he suffered a serious orbital injury.

<GSPWoah>

Your list is retarded but watching Pico, MVP, and Gallagher get KTFO was heaven on earth.

Pfff Mousasi won that fight you dummy, the rest are reasonable points I guess

Fedor always drew over a million average fir every fight.......your retarded.

But obviously your a little off if you think mousasi lost to shlemenko lol.

Fedor =DUD
Rory= DUD
Sonnen =DUD
MVP = DUD
Rampage= DUD
Silva= DUD
Kongo= DUD
Country = DUD
King Mo = DUD
Gallagher = DUD (never had a chance lol)
Minakov= DUD
Pico (for what he is getting paid) DUD

Tyrell Fortune = STUD that they are not using! WHY? Because the geriatrics UFCers with the names will not fight a young lion and Bellasnore only goes off names and NOT TALENT! (hence using RYAN COURTURE! LOL)

Bader = STUD
Ed Ruth= STUD
Mousasi= STUD
PitBull Brother = massive Studs
Chandler= Stud
Rusian 170lbs kid= STUD

@FKA should be FIRED! Let's make Bellator "GREAT AGAIN"!

Fedor =DUD
Rory= DUD
Sonnen =DUD
MVP = DUD
Rampage= DUD
Silva= DUD
Kongo= DUD
Country = DUD
King Mo = DUD
Gallagher = DUD (never had a chance lol)
Minakov= DUD
Pico (for what he is getting paid) DUD

Tyrell Fortune = STUD that they are not using! WHY? Because the geriatrics UFCers with the names will not fight a young lion and Bellasnore only goes off names and NOT TALENT! (hence using RYAN COURTURE! LOL)

Bader = STUD
Ed Ruth= STUD
Mousasi= STUD
PitBull Brother = massive Studs
Chandler= Stud
Rusian 170lbs kid= STUD

@FKA should be FIRED! Let's make Bellator "GREAT AGAIN"!
Tyrelle last fight was 3 months ago,
Couture last fought 6 months ago you idiot lol

Theres so much wrong with what you said I'm not wasting my time correcting your idiocy.

Again you repeat the same washed up fortune argument as if the more you repeat it the more true it becomes.....

Get fortunes dick out your mouth

<{silvanormal}>

I don't know if I would try to classify fighters as being exposed. Most up and comers stumble.

Veteran UFC guys.................I will tell you the UFC has been very good through the years not matching offers/letting guys walk at the right time. But you have to sign these guys to get eyes to your product. It's cheaper paying fighters than doing national advertising.

But these type of guys help lead them to very profitable deal with DAZN. Though I'm not sure once year three is up if they'll continue to do business with Bellator. If the ratings haven't really improved on Paramount, I can't believe it has helped much in the subscriber numbers for DAZN. If your not supporting the free version, you sure aren't supporting the paid version.

The biggest issue with all these signings is they have done very little for Bellator in terms of ratings in North America. They have signed some new deals overseas but overall even before Coker Bellator was seen in quite a few countries around the world. So some of this stuff is just renewing deals and isn't necessarily breaking into a new market. Also they are buying Paramount network not just Bellator. So you can't give Bellator all the credit. The names have helped them move up to larger arenas for show but it doesn't seem like filling 10K seat arenas compared to 2500 seat places has gotten anymore people to tune in.

I guess the million dollar question is Viacom fine with Bellator doing what they are doing if the DAZN deal disappears at the end of year three?????? Personally, I think the ice was getting thin for Bellator before the DAZN deal. If it goes away I'm not sure how long Bellator has left.

Yeah, he's so bad at scouting talent, Luke Rockhold, Cain Velazquez, DC, Jacare, Tim Kennedy all sucked.

Even worse than losing to a girl. The gracies are known to have zero skills, they lay in the bed eating fried chicken all day long.

Back