Most memorable UFC post-fight moment?

I’ve seen threads that discuss the best celebrations...which are fair game here, but I’m also keen to see what y’all can recall when it comes to unforgetttable incidents in general.

Stoppage protests, corner fights, crying family members, celebrity reactions, concussed fighter interviews. Dana putting Championship belts on upside down.

Do your worst Sherdogs, or your best, here’s a couple gems to get the ball rollin’!

View attachment 421493

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg
jon_jones_wins_the_chess_match_and_puts_lyoto_machida_to_sleep_at_ufc_.jpg
ap_ufc_196_mixed_martial_arts_80269318.jpg
Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz (1).jpg

Brock after UFC 100 was tops for me. Just so intense and over the top, especially for that time. Romero's weird Cuban goose step was awesome, and Cat Zingano with her freaky ass scream was great

Florian drinking an unopened can of Xience.

31E99B7800000578-0-Victory_Miesha_Tate_celebrated_after_she_beat_Holly_Holm_to_win_-a-1_1457445842407.jpg

ufc-topper.jpg

two of my favs

Usually after a big fight, there is a release of energy and emotions, win or lose.

But after the draw was announced in Edgar vs Maynard, there was no such thing.
Both guys knew it meant going back to training camp and preparing to fight the same guy again.

Nagano is a POS. Miocic is a POS

Conor jumping out of the cage getting to aldo

Nah, he was just copying Aldo jumping the fence and disappearing in the crowd which is what I came here to say.

Great moment. Though I did love Aldo not budging with that ice cold look on his face when Conor came charging towards him so that was a pretty great moment too.

Evingers only notable performance.
Ch6SqCIVIAU80HM.jpg-large-2.0.0.jpeg

"I'm not impressed by your performance."

"I'm not surprised Mother Fuckers."

Forrest running out of the cage vs. Silva

"Anderson Silva, you absolutely suck."

Verdum vs. Edmund

Koscheck sucker punched
Nice list. You forget, "Where you at Georges"

Diaz_GSP_shaking.gif

Back